It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Clinton since '89

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In California it is illegal for family members to work at a Wal-Mart together, yet father/son (Bush), and husband/possibly wife (Clinton) can rule America for 28 years?

Do "We the people" really have a say? Are Our votes simply propoganda now days?

Wake up..

[edit on 25-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
In California it is illegal for family members to work at a Wal-Mart together,

I've never heard of any law anywhere in the U.S. that would do that, can you please specify what California law you're referring to?

yet father/son (Bush), and husband/possibly wife (Clinton) can rule America for 28 years?

If they are elected, why not?

Do "We the people" really have a say? Are Our votes simply propoganda now days?

Don't vote for Hillary then.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I've never heard of any law anywhere in the U.S. that would do that, can you please specify what California law you're referring to?

All though politics achieve fighting, manipulation and deception and I usually steer clear of them, I Will research it and find it for you since I brought up the topic. ( it is Wal-Mart's policy and I experienced it ) I will research whether it is a law or a policy of Wal-Mart.

If they are elected, why not?

Elected by who?

Don't vote for Hillary then.

Since it appears that Our votes do Not hold substance and are Not authentically calculated, I do Not vote. I advocate true freedom, that which does Not require Kings and Queens under veils of alternative terminology such as "president" to rule over Us and dictate Our Existence

What are you voting for and what is your opinion about the one sided voting "system"?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What the hell is this post about?

Also; "if theyre elected"? Cute.

Far as I can tell noones been elected since 2000. VOTING FRAUD mean anything to you?

And yes, please God don't vote Hillary. Unless you like gun control, the draft, and being a total f/king sheep. Hell, lets just elect Oprah Winfrey and have a big suicide party on the moon!

vote nader

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It is Wal Mart policy that family members Nor close friends and associates work in junction for fear of a take over and/or meditated robbery (Not a direct quote)

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Many corporations have rules restricting related employees from having supervisory authority over one another etc., but that isn't any law.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
did not george bush senior run the white house, when reagen was president, so it would go back to around 81

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Many corporations have rules restricting related employees from having supervisory authority over one another etc., but that isn't any law.

I comprehend, it was never stated to Be a law, yet what is the difference? Law, rule, policy, same basis only appearing different through varying wordage.

The focus is a fear in corporations of such a potential break down, yet Not in a subject as important as the presidency, the reason is the people in power, a.k.a. presidents etc. all maintain a share of the money profit. We do Not have any say about them, yet they control Us.

Another reason follows; regardless if a person Be religious and/or scientific, We are all "related", yes, directly.

We are all connected and of the same consciousness, energy, and Omniversal codec.

We are all the same "species".

We all originate from the same place of No origination, simply energy mutation in to the form of Human perception, and Our consciousness all ways is, energy is consciousness of the Omni-verse and the Omniverse is consciousness of energy.

They would have Us unify under a threat and form in to the illusional one when Existentially We are Omnified.

Freedom is Not with consciousness of planet Earth and its Human species, only an artificial tapestry is. Every thing We do is censored; the words We are given to speak are Not comprehended and Our freedom is in prison bars, but the majority of Us choose Not to see it. Lies and con tradictions every where, whether aware or unaware, lies and con tradictions every where.

The words do Not make sense, they only make cents. We have a slave language and We are all government employees/working for the government.

When ever We are ready We can begin to break free of this, I do Not think arguing and politics will change Our consciousness, it will merely keep it the same as it all ways has Been... arguing and politics.

We are free to choose to Be free

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
People seem to be brushing your question off lightly. However, your question is very legitimate.

We live under the illusion that we actually "elect" our leaders. When the truth is nothing could be farther from the truth. Firstly,it's always amazing to me watching how candidates are selected. Who decides who is going to for "Campaign committees." It seems to me, it is the same people every election that is up for the running in the primaries.

Secondly, elections are not really decided by popular vote,but by the Electoral College. To me, that fact alone speaks volumes.

Whether anyone wants to admit it, the Bush's have a dynasty going. George H.W Bush, George W.Bush, and despite circumstances, if Jeb Bush were to run, he'd probably get "elected."

As far as the Clintons are concerned, wasn't Hilary already president once?
Really, it's all just a game and we are mice in a cage.

new topics

top topics

join