It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read This If You Have The Guts. (((Why You and All Conspiracy Forums Fail)))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
First of all, read it. Ya, you will get pissed off and yes, many will flip me off haha, but truth hurts, and those who have the guts will get it, those who whine……won’t get this.

The vast majority here and at other forums like Harry BallZ haha, all know these issues;

1) UFOs are not a phenomenon, they are a REALITY,
2) Alien abduction is a reality, not a phenomenon,
3) Governments are corrupt bodies used to control the masses,
4) Military serves the PTB, not the public,
5) Police and other employees in the department of law bend the law every day,
6) The events of 9/11 were set up between the Bush and the Bin Laden family,
7) Osama the puppet has been protected, not sought, the man was never in danger,
8) Saddam was a puppet for the USA until he was expendable by the US gov,
9) The New Orleans/Hurricane Katrina disaster, like 9/11 was an event where the government for the United States acted poorly to protect citizens by choice,
10) The media is a paid for institution for distributing lies and BS propaganda for the TPB to maintain the silence of truth and keep the public in a state of illusion.

We all know this, yet it is debated daily. We all know this, yet one person makes a post in a forum and there are many respondents just waiting to criticize the OP. There is no unity amongst the masses unless you are part of the government’s structure of influence. They know you are apathetic and feel helpless to fight back against injustice. They know this!

Hell, if one of them wants to rape your 4 yr old daughter, they can get away with it through legal process and burden of proof. Whatcha gonna do back when the judge says Mr. “So and So” with a credible background in the community working as a politician can’t be found guilty because of lack of evidence. Whatcha gonna do? Woah! You’ll write a big bad letter to justify the 4 yr old, woah, that is really scaring them, woah!

Please don’t write about it! It isn’t like OVER A HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE have witnessed UFO’s, and government agencies are able to get away with saying that its just weather phenomenon. People can’t be subdued by lies….right? I could bring up way too many news articles where women and children are raped or killed, and what do you bad people do, woah, you write about it, woah, please don’t scare the PTB with your writing anymore, it is overwhelming, you’re a bunch of superheroes right? Fighting crime from your living room couch with a towel wrapped around you as a cape, right?

Let me summarize this for you. Hopefully, you are pissed off. And, please, please don’t scare me with your bad boy penmanship stroking a keyboard to get back at Big Bad me for writing this, that is way tooooo scary. After all, a man elects himself a President, puts every human being on Earth in danger, causes mass chaos and murder, and dictates without intervention, yet, instead of fighting him directly head on, you superheroes are gonna respond by battling the Big Bad Boy who wrote this article head on in a forum post.

Is your blood boiling yet? Wanna kick my ass? Nah, just teach me a lesson, write something about me, that will teach me a lesson, and provide great entertainment as well. For those who get the point of this article, and see that this article is not really intended to fight with you, you are welcome. For those of you who can’t understand the true meaning and purpose of this article, c’mon, let’s fight you Justice League superheroes, after all, that’s why the PTB will always win and forums like this will always fail.

P.S., V for Vendetta was more than a movie, it’s a perspective and a call to those who can put truth together. YOUR governments everywhere across the world ARE, always have been and always will be an organized structure of corruption. YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS, WHATCHA GONNA DO?

All Caps Removed From Title

[edit on 1-24-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Earth Shattering News!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think your post made a lot of sense. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't know what to do.... so what is it that you are doing?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We are not going to do a god damn thing. We are religious people. We believe in God. We believe that only God can judge you. Who are we to judge the actions of Bush. When they are confronted by god they will be judged accordingly. Do you really think God will think bad of us if we do nothing but post on a forum. At least it show's that we care about these topics rather than the other ignorant people who rather believe what they have been believing then give in to a conspiracy, they do it blindly.

So I'm saying God will judge us all. What happens in this Earth doesn't matter. Each person will be judged for his good will and lack there of.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
how can a movie that is meant to be "called to truth" be pushed forward by so much force (money and backing, V for Vendetta was a Hollywood hit that came from "them.") i think you've watched V for Vendetta one too many times.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Tell me something i dont know already

now that would be news

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
yeah i get your point. i think that's the part pretty much everyone gets stuck at though...the "what now" part. it's easy to know but hard to act on it. i think sometimes it's about the little things. educating yourself, informing people around you, protecting yourself and your loved ones. some people write books about it. some people make speeches. others casually bring things up over a cup of coffee. challenge your government in small ways. but on a large scale, what can we do and how can we fix the fact that the government has us wrapped around its little finger, in a way that will ensure absolute and total change? i have no idea. if i did, you can bet i'd be doing something more productive at the moment.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SandmanExpress

P.S., V for Vendetta was more than a movie

Yup.

It was a graphic novel too.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Um - okay...

Thanks Sandman for, well, fairly encapsulating stuff we read about here at ATS each and every day.

And your point is....?

Nice package of common-ATS knowledge issues. Thanks for posting...
At least it reminds about things we should continue seeking answers for...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You've rehashed everything everybody else has already said.

Want to attack me let me hear it :lol;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed a couple of dozen smilies

[edit on 6/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be about bashing on all the conspiracy theories, their followers, and how a lot of them have no concrete proof.

Now that would have gotten you some serious points!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So, this guy claims we should stop writing and start doing, but he's not going to stop us writing, he's going to write about it. I think the technical term is Irony Grenade.

The thing is, noone here can really do anything about these issues. Still, we'll always have our keyboards.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is totally confused?

JSR

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ok, so you start doing something. then you remove the corruption and replace it with a fair and equal structure.

and then it becomes that which you hate.
because, like you said.

...governments everywhere across the world ARE, always have been and always will be an organized structure of corruption.

"beware the bottled thoughts of angrier men"
jeff buckley

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
lol
"Why you and all conspiracy forums fail" lol, you apparently don't understand ats
ats will never die NEVER

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm just chillin' till the PTB do the dirty work & form the one world govt thing before i take over

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
IT IS TRUE that there is a lot "wheel spinning" and no final answer is given on much of anything these days

that's what he means by failing . what we do here is debate , debating is great it is like brainstorming, but then there is arguing and that gets the thread derailed. IMO any thread that has something to do with anything "secretive" is immediatly "trolled to death" by techniques used to discredit or close the mind to these issues using techniques that range from desperate to downright rude and personal attacks, but the final goal is disrupting the thread and that usually works

but the author is right if the goal is to get a POPULAR UNIFIED PERSPECTIVE on a GOV'T COVER UPS than ATS FAILS, MISERABLY
even though it is fun

[edit on 6-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

First of all, read it.

The vast majority here and at other forums all know these issues;

OK so how will this make ATS fail?
You mention the 1 to 10 things and claim "all know these issues" and you dont have anything to back up your claims. How about a link to something of use please, try again....
actually some of those 1 to 10 items are not proven so you should try and put forth some information.
ATS is here for everyone to Deny Ignorance and as long as that is done ATS will not fail!

new topics

top topics

join