It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are News/Talk Conglomerates assisting in the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What are the views here....

Does the constant rotation of Rush, Hannity, O'Rielly, Ingram, etc.., help us or play us for fools against ourselves, in a created media/poltical battle of left vs. right?

I'd like to think that the visitors to such a website as this, have the sense to see through the spin babbled by these full-time conservatives.

Do these radio/tv shows help us in any way, or or they just making the transition towards a NWO easier for the government?

BTW, I am not liberal. Political perference, if at all possible, should be/try to exclude it from forging your views.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
MTV seems to be a big part of it

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by NuTroll]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You can be sure that if it has the ability to influence then it is being used.

Of course both sides are controlled.

People have to learn to look a lot higher for the true puppet masters.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiackedMedia
What are the views here....

Do these radio/tv shows help us in any way, or or they just making the transition towards a NWO easier for the government?

I think that they don't help us in any way, especially the "libretarians" such as Mancow Muller, and the Pat Robertsons and Rush Limbaughs on the airwaves. My personal opinion is that all the talk tv/radio is around to create more confusion amongst people, as if religion and politics werent enough, now you've got to know who thinks what happened because of who.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Many head honchos of news media empires are members of the council on foreign relations--a council with the ability to effect change on the NWO front.

News media is filtered, according to what the 'bosses' think should not be displayed on their channels.

Use caution when interpreting media views.

top topics

join