It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics: Semper Ranting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I prefer mine..

Albert Einstein:

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Albert Schweitzer:

"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve."

Ann Radcliffe:

"One act of beneficence, one act of real usefulness, is worth all the abstract sentiment in the world."

Antigonus of Sokho:

"Do not be like servants who serve their masters expecting to receive a reward; be rather like servants who serve their master unconditionally, with no thought of reward."

Semper

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I have but one in response, from a founding father to america:

“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams

But to each their own, so enjoy your choice.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thank you, I shall...

And go your way as well in peace my friend.....

As I said earlier, it is not possible that you could ever understand....

It is strange however that I find myself most frequently aligning with that of a Libertarian and here you are running on the Libertarian Platform...

Perhaps you will get my vote...

Semper

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Thank you, I shall...

And go your way as well in peace my friend.....

As I said earlier, it is not possible that you could ever understand....

It is strange however that I find myself most frequently aligning with that of a Libertarian and here you are running on the Libertarian Platform...

Perhaps you will get my vote...

Semper

thats the greatest part about the libertarian platform. Fact is, my personal beliefs, and what is done as a libertarian will have no connection. Why? because the main point of being libertarian is putting power back into peoples hands. So in a sense, voting for me isn't voting for my principles, but voting for yours.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Now THAT I can get behind...

Semper

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I may be an old Liberal hippy Pagan, but I still enjoyed the podcast my friend. I believe it's thru the sharing of our own perspectives that we as a whole, grow.

Good job.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thank you MrWupy!!!

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join