It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran next on the US war list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm in the UK.
I've just seen what Bush has had to say, i seen it, but i can't believe it.
Iran has just been publicly nominated to be invaded in much the same fashion as Iraq were.
Watching bush there was just like watching one of Hitler's speech's.
I switched over to our BBC to see our prime minister, using terrorism as an excuse for prison overcrowding.
This world needs to wake up, and it needs to do it very fast. we have complete maniacs running both the UK & US.For the love of God somebody help us get rid of these people.
Bush STILL hasn't said 'God Bless America'
He's screwing the USA, I'll say it GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sorry If my answer will sound rash but, Anything new?

People have been saying the US would Invade Iran since what... 2006? 2005?

Every time they had "very good reasons" or "strong intuition"

No US troops movement confirm this

(I'd also like to remember that you can't invade a country with an aircraft carrier)

You like to point out Hitler, but even Hitler had to move troops toward the Soviet Union (in his case he pretented Troop Exercise if I remember well)

Bush and Ahmadinejad are both having strong speeches but both aren't moving their Army in what could be seen as a tentative to Invade Iraq or Iran

Still, they are fighting a Proxy War in Iraq, wich is pretty much the only "on the ground" fighting they will have

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just an opinion...

I am not so sure that Iran and the US will end up in a war anymore, though I was a year ago.

Iran is voicing out against its leader...Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Even parts of Iran's government are voicing and showing concern. This guy is a psycho, whether anyone will admit it or not in here. He believes literally in some very shakey ideas about the endtimes....dudes living in wells, ect. I am not 100% sure on this, but I was under the impression that he even created a task force to find some 12th emom in a well. Please, correct me or educate me on that. None the less, he has stated, in public for all to hear that he wishes to destroy the US. He believes that doing so will help bring along the end times.

That paragraph in itself is enough for me to assume the worst. To be honest, if we are in Iraq, we should be in Iran as well.... Iran is more of a direct threat in my oppinion. Or at least it was....

Recently, like I said above, people are publicly disagreeing, and denouncing Ahmadinejad. This shift in oppinion may be strong enough to stop a war before it starts.

Just my opinion....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I do believe we will be in Iran soon we are starting to shift some of our attention back on afgan. we are sending more and more troops and aircraft there it wouldnt be to much to start flying missions from out of there. we just sent a squadron of F 15 E's there and they are supperior air to ground fighters. they came from mountain home and that is a premier base for desert trainning it looks just like those places. so i could see them leading the way into Iran and bombing the # out of them. but what do i know.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
how come the us is the only country that is constantly analyzed on every little nit picky thing?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianGlasnost
Sorry If my answer will sound rash but, Anything new?

People have been saying the US would Invade Iran since what... 2006? 2005?

Every time they had "very good reasons" or "strong intuition"

No US troops movement confirm this

(I'd also like to remember that you can't invade a country with an aircraft carrier)

You like to point out Hitler, but even Hitler had to move troops toward the Soviet Union (in his case he pretented Troop Exercise if I remember well)

Bush and Ahmadinejad are both having strong speeches but both aren't moving their Army in what could be seen as a tentative to Invade Iraq or Iran

Still, they are fighting a Proxy War in Iraq, wich is pretty much the only "on the ground" fighting they will have

It's okay, i can be rash too.....
It's because of people like yourself that America is in such a mess in the first place.You probably won't even notice theirs a problem, until you and your family are being rounded-up.

So what??? people have been saying we'll (USA) will invade LOTS of countries??? your point being?? opinions are based on speculation.
I like to mention Hitler, huh...? maybe you don't like the comparrison.
As for your 'proxy war' statement, you obviously have no clue what you're talking about,which is, as i've allready said, why the US is in such a mess.

These are NOT 'strong speeches', these are serious threats which will mean we'll be Iran by April this year.Come back to this post in April, i'll show you just how wrong you are.

'how come the us is the only country that is constantly analyzed on every little nit picky thing?'
WACO,9/11,Iraq invasion(based on lies)... the list goes on....... and the guy you have running the 'show' is completely nuts,probably has something to do with why you're country is 'constantly analyzed'

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Being Canadian I doubt my opinion influence significantly the US politics

My point being that the speculation is base on nothing... I'd like to know what makes you think an invasion of Iran is coming?

No actually I don't care the comparison, I just point out that even Hitler had to organise the invasion before Barbarossa

Fine, I'll be sending ya a U2U in April

Do you have any idea how many like you said the US would be in Iran "in a near future"?

Having serious Treats in a public speech means second to Nothing...

Hell... they had pretty rough speeches against the Soviet Union in1962, but they didnt bomb the crap outta them

Oh I've got no problem telling me I've got no clue, PLEASE tell me what I'm MISSING? We've had a couple of stories here on ATS about Iranian agents in Iraq, which leads me to believe they are fighting a Proxy War in the Area

Now, PLEASE, Tell me what are YOUR clues to allow you to think the others got no clue about what's going on? What are the indications pointing out to a Fullscale Invasion of Iran with a deadline set in April?

Do you know even the Iraq Invasion took more preparation than that?

My reasons why I don't believe an American Invasion of Iran is Probable:
-No Major Troops movement toward Iran (appart from the 2 battle groups Vitchillo sent me a message about, which doesnt constitute an invasion taskforce)
-The political situation (people's support) seem to be going against Ahmadinejad actually, the US will then most probably wait and hope the conjonctures goes against the Iranian President

[edit on 24-1-2007 by CanadianGlasnost]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If we do not stop the current government of Iran from acquiring Nuclear weapons I am certain beyond all doubt that Israel will strike Iran with Nuclear weapons to prevent their own destruction.

Israel has proven their vigilance in being a Nuclear nation as they have never used one in anger.

The Iranian leader has all but said if he had nukes that he would use them to destroy Israel and the US if he could.

Some of you may find this surprising of me but I believe the US should do a major Air campaign against Iranian military targets and their nuclear capabilities so we never have to wake up one morning and find out Israel used a nuke on Iran or vice versus.

We should have just killed Saddam and now we should remove the current leadership of Iran.

A full on war is not justified or moral. It is more immoral to start a war were civilians will die in the thousands, than it is to just destroy threatening rogue dangerous governments and capabilities without invasion.

Some may think I am anti war, but I am not. I do believe attacking enemy governments and their war making capabilities are justified when the pose a threat to us.

I am anti Iraq war because invasion was not needed to secure our nations safety and security. In fact it has worsened it and getting worse daily.

I also do not agree that we have any reason to shed our blood to stop a civil war there. Many of our young troops blindly serve based on patriotism, duty honor and country without much thought of the why and why not.

If Iran can not be stopped in making a nuke then strategic strikes are certainly justified because there leadership almost daily states that we will be destroyed.

Do it to him before he can do it to us because he will.

Bush says Iran cannot be allowed to have nukes but he said the same thing about N Korea and we see how well he handled that mess.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Xeven]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As for the AirStrikes Option, there is No Possibility for us to Foresee such actions, since before we get Hints pointing out to an air Offencive, the US Airforce will most probably have already bombed their Targets

In my posts, I put NO opinions toward: Is it justified? Is it Good or Bad to Invade or Bomb Iran?

(simple remember)

I kept myself to the probabilities of Such action

And my analysis tell me than an Invasion is actually Very Improbable because of the factors I pointed up while an Airstrike is a Possibility
(But again, while It is indeed more probable than an Invasion, In my opinion it won't happen in a near future)

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
how come the us is the only country that is constantly analyzed on every little nit picky thing?

Because our nation is at the top of the food chain and everyone is envious of what we have built over here. I have been to most of the nations of the world and I can tell you America is something to be jealous of.

There are some nice clean places in some nations but overall they resemble an American trash dump with housing build around it. I have seen with my own eyes so you cannot argue it with me as I know what I have seen.

Even our poor live nicer than many entire nations peoples around the world.

Another reason people nit pik us is because we sometimes elect idiots to our Presidency. That go to war with little or no proof of chemical weapons or terror links.

That right there is going to cause us pain for decades.

Sadly they relate all of us to what ever idiot we may have as our President.

It is a time for healing here, and I am voting against my own party and voting for Hillary Clinton because our pres has diluted and damaged our nation so badly that only someone with a previous president as Husband and someone with Senate and political experience like Hillary can turn the nation around fast enough for most of us to live to see it.

We need a complete opposite in the white house for awhile to return us to balance.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Even our poor live nicer than many entire nations peoples around the world.

No not really. But I do enjoy your noble words, just a tad sad to see them not backed with any statistics. A country should be measured by it's most destitute according to some and in this case America's destitute have been molested of proper and equal privileged by a horrible economic and social practice of taxation, poor education and lies lies lies and more lies.

Hillary will not be the polar opposite to revamp American into the idealistic nation many see it as in the history books, but further decry Americans of true leadership. She's asked for tougher actions against Iran herself and her own Husband slept with the triangulation for years; so I hardly doubt we'll see proper change.

I think the Iranian president is far more sane than Mr. Bush and has proven so. Many of this supposed remarks of genocide and murder have been taken far out of context and are simply conjecture compared to the genocide and murder exacted by the hands of the U.S and Israel over the last decade. Israel's choice to ravage Lebanon, exploit and degrade Palestine into nothing more than pestering dogs has proven their commitment to peacefull existence. These are hardly countries that care little for the justice of the destitute in the Middle East when they actively arm dictators and war torn countries creating a constant power vacuum to exploit, or by standing by monarchs and governments who have stripped the basic fundamental rights inalienable to all human beings -- the Saudis for example.

Stop blaming Iran for causing problems, it's become a dead scapegoat.

Luxifero

top topics

join