It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero sighted and ready for launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe they will use the supernote counterfeiting conspiracy as an impetus to bring in the Amero at an accelerated pace.

There was just a story on ATSNN the other day by member Polanski that tapped the CIA as responsible for the supernotes. I think other countries may be involved, like NK, Iran, and China.

CIA Counterfeiting US Dollars

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Byrd, I agree with what you're saying. However, while reading this thread, I kept thinking about the alternate money JFK had printed up. I've only briefly read up on the whole thing, but can anyone speak to what kind of time frame was involved in that distribution process? From my understanding, they were ready to start circulation. Once he was shot however, they were immediately recalled and off the street in a VERY short period of time. Something to chew on...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
G'day all,

Thought I'd try and fish up some more info for you interested ATS'ers out there.

Heres an article I just found regarding the merger of US/Canada?Mexico and the implementation of the proprosed new currency, "The Amero" -

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Titled - "PREMEDITATED MERGER
How leaders are stealthily transforming USA into North American Union"
Posted: January 2, 2007

[edit on 24/1/07 by Melbourne_Militia]

Here I have a link to an article titled
" North American Union Treason on the Installment Plan"
www.channelingreality.com...

The North American Union is the integration of the United States, Canada and Mexico initially. The integration of our economies, harmonization of laws, open borders and national treatment de facto means the disintegration of these countries as sovereign nations. Ultimately it will include all of the countries of North and South America into one big non-descript region

Here is a pic of the proposed new NAFTA highway followed by some quotes from the previous link-

The most visible initiative in the integration plan is the transportation system. A private system of toll roads for international commerce is being built in the United States. The toll roads are privatized Interstate highways that will be expanded to go from Mexico to Canada. These road systems will have 'inland ports' also known as intermodal-commerce zones which correspond to the Communist Chinese Export Zones. There are several corridor routes going from Mexico to Canada. These corridors effectively break up the United States. They leave an open shot at America's heartland for quick and easy enemy penetration - especially for COMMUNIST China if they so choose.

The following pic is the "Asia/Pacific Gateway Corridor Initiative", which as you can see lines up perfectly with the new planned highway system for the importing of goods from the Asia/Pacific Region -

And to conclude, the following is a link to a google video via the Alex Jones website titled - "Pretext for the North American Union"

www.prisonplanet.com...

I hope this help to inform, educate, add discussion to this debate

[edit on 24/1/07 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well that sucks, I guess I won't be able to finish the 50 state quarter collection.

Seriously, I just don't see it happening.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I would damned them to finish the 50 state quarter collection!

Does this mean no borders and that Mexico and Canada will be technically part of the United States and turned into states.

Melbourne, does this junk go along with you Foreign Troops on American Soil thread!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is complete rubbish. If the American dollar were to depreciate 75% over night the entire world economy would collapse. The American economy is very strong these days, and is only growing. It is ridiculious for anyone to think that they could institute a new currency secretly and without causing an uprising.

Bottom line, there is just no possible way that this could happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
30 minutes ago i tried a post, but ~something/someone~ ate it into oblivion.

then i cited dawnstar (post id: 2899020) and djohnsto77 (post id: 2900105)but now in a repost,
i must include byrd (post id: 2900325)...all in this thread, and all bringing up really good points.

The State of the Union address, could very well have been a point in time to tell us of an 'Amero'...

But here's a 'what-if' situation to think about.......

the new 'Amero' could be introduced thru all those money-transfer & wire -your-paycheck services that both Mexicans and other non-citizens (including some 'illegals') use to send all or part of their wages, back-home.

?What If, the USA & the Treasury says that currency in the form of USD
can no longer be transferred across borders...
Instead a new currency, the 'Amero' is to be used for all cross border money transfers...unless there already exists a Treaty in effect which stipulates money transfers in USD (i.e.: petro-dollars)......
which most (if not all) entities smaller than Mega-Corporation do not have!

Then, at first, the new 'Amero' is valued at a ratio of 4/1 vs. the USD,
....ALL sorts of chicanery & havoc can result as the moneychangers have a field-day with the weekly/bi-weekly outflow of money to south-of-the-border locals (themselves collecting an Exchange Rate fee!)

If Your mind does not race with all the possibilities of profiteering & greed,
then i've not been effective in my post.

thanks for listening.........

[edit on 24-1-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I will personally offer a exchange rate of 6 Amero promissory notes to 1 U.S. dollar. Exchange your dollars before everyone else is forced to. Don't delay, act now and increase your wealth. I'll even pay the exchange tax so there is no cost to you. Offer is only good for the next 5 days. Send your U.S. dollars to me and get 50% over the proposed exchange rate.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Complete bs. This just won't happen as currency changes aren't just like:

"Hey, we are switching to this different paper now, get dis chedda!"

The Euro isn't even a universal currency in Europe as they still have pounds/Franks, and they were working at it for years.

There would e a crash of the world economy. Do you even understand how many dollars are circulated? China, Opec, Central bnks all around the world, Japan, all have dollar reserves. That would depreciate their money extremely and cause oil prices to SOAR, high interest rates at banks all around the world, stock exchanges to lose hundreds if not a thousand points.

It's impossible.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I will personally offer a exchange rate of .....

...Send your U.S. dollars to me and get 50% over the proposed exchange rate.

That's the enterprising spirit!!
the only possible drawback- is that the way it will probably be set up is through legally registered & approved exchange brokers.

so that... as enterprising as you are, you might very well be considered a rogue agent dealing in the black-market exchange of currency,
And! if even one Bill is found to be of a counterfeit type, both yourself and your employees behind the bullet-proof tellers cage will be charged with ....?
something like; racketeering, money laundering, black-marketing, counterfeiting, unlicensed money exchange, etc etc [& whatever else not mentioned before]
...& as much leeway the PatriotAct(s) have, you'll get anti-American behavior & sedition & financial terrorism charges to boot.

the system quickly plugs the leaks & loop-holes which does not benefit the system!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
if they really wanted to make a north american union, why did the government pass a law requiring americans to have passports to travel to mexico,canada, bermuda etc...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yea... I'm pretty sure the Queen will have something to say about this.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They'll wait until a crash, then they'll do it. Crash: 2007/2008. They won't do it overnight but they will surely do it. And if they do that, it will be very stupid, because the mexican economy is BS.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
G'day all,

Good to see a lively debate on this with opinions both for and against. Here is the link to that audio I mentioned previously from the Greg Szymanksi'd RBN Live program in regards to the Amero and the fed agent that saw it. Enjoy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would hate to see the Amero come into play just as much as I would hate to see the North American Union take shape.

I would suggest that people write their Congressional Representatives, and urge them to vote no to the further formation of the N.A.U.

Tell them to support H. CON. RES. 40

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133

Originally posted by forestlady
The North American Union is true. They even have a government website that gives info about it.

I would like to see that website, do you have the link to it?

Sorry, thought I had, I got interrupted when I wrote that. Here it is:

spp.gov...

Of course, the govt has put their "positive" spin on it, but it's all there.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well it looks like this thread was right.. this guy posted new photos of the amero. www.halturnershow.com...

With all the dollars becoming equal between canada and the us and the upcoming conference in a few days.. kind of coincidental

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the link... but after all, it's from the Hal Turner Show... Hal Turner is a piece of garbage in my opinion... I don't give him much credibility just like pravda... but let's wait and see.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
here`s the source of the photos.

www.designscomputed.com...

nothing to see here, move along...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join