It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies in the end times? A new twist on the Rapture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
True, Pilate said he washed his hands from the act, and the sins of the deliverers were remembered. You're right.

From my Point of View, Rome is a cursed land, because of their involvement. They worshipped the Ceasar's as gods and anyone who didnt worship Nero was burnt to death.

*Also, I dont know if this has value. But in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" supposedly a true story, when the priests command the demons to announce themselves, one of them said he was the one who possessed Nero. He burnt down the city and rebuild a modern time Sodom and Gommorah. And the Popes would dare lay claim to this area as being Holy?

It just...doesnt seem right knowing that a cathedral was built around the tombs supposedly carrying the heads of John the Baptist and Simon Peter. I'm saing...is it me, or is that a slap in the face?

You can already see the decline in Roman Catholic faith with pedophilia priests. I really feel a Great EVIL will come from that area and people will praise him as a leader.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judaz_Escariot

*Also, I dont know if this has value. But in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" supposedly a true story, when the priests command the demons to announce themselves, one of them said he was the one who possessed Nero. He burnt down the city and rebuild a modern time Sodom and Gommorah. And the Popes would dare lay claim to this area as being Holy?

You can already see the decline in Roman Catholic faith with pedophilia priests. I really feel a Great EVIL will come from that area and people will praise him as a leader.

I actually have that movie... It's a good one.. It is actually based on this girl here

Emily Rose: The True Story of Anneliese Michel
This is not an urban legend. It is a true story about a young woman in Bavaria, Germany who was thought to be possessed by evil spirits and went through a grueling exorcism. Sadly, Anneliese Michel (aka: Emily Rose) did not survive and the controversy regarding her exorcism remains to this day.

Anneliese Michel was brought up in a hard-working, faithful catholic family. She was a typical girl who moved to a big city after receiving a scholarship. Not long after starting classes, this 19-year-old college freshman began exhibiting bizarre behavior, typical to those who were thought to be possessed.

Distraught, Anneliese then seeks medical advice and the doctor tells her that she experienced a grand-mal seizure and that she has epilepsy. Anneliese then turns to her priest who believes that she is possessed by an evil force.

Who "Emily Rose" Really Was

As far as what you state about the Pope, John Paul the II had the same concerns. He was probably the last of the decent Popes we will see. The current one,Benedict XIV or is it XVI (?), doesn't expect to live long because there is a prophecy that the last one will be of great deviance.. Since the Pope believes we are fast approaching the end times, Benedict has already been quoted as stating that his reign will be short.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that Benedict is XVI (16th).
A number of people have claimed that Benedicts reign will be short, including Benedict as mentioned. He is an elderly man and was partially chosen for that reason.
But I guess most any reign would seem short when compared to John Paul's marathon.

As to claims made by the demons in the Emily Rose case - I really take it with a grain of salt, not that I don't trust the priests to tell the truth so much as I wouldn't think that any demonic claim could possibly be construed as factual -- they are supposed to be masters of deception and lies.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

What is the weight of the judgement of "worth"?
What If reincarnation of many lives bring a "weight"?
So you know any of this scientifically?
Or just a hunch?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
the 'Great Tribulation' caused many Believers to die for their Faith...the Tribulation also had the singular event where many Believers were 'caught-up' (raptured) in an Instant to the 'Clouds' (the 1st Heaven which is the planet's atmosphere)

from the Book of Revelation... we learn the following:

rev 7:9...lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands
¶ rev 7:14 (who are these great multitude?)...
..... And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation

So, we learn that the Great Multitude (impossible to number), of Believers in white robes, in the Throne Room up in Heaven (the 3rd Heaven or Gods' Abode) were part of the both Martyred and the Raptured who were given a special place in Heaven because they proved themselves during a specific time period...AKA the Final 70th Week/ Great Tribulation

I have a problem with the Great Multitude in Heaven...who are like Robots that are programmed to sing praises and wave palm leaves at the Creator... Now -- That sounds like Zombies to my ears & eyes

Either the words in Rev 7:14 'great tribulation' do not mean the End-Time, 7 year period of Wrath & judgement but a very long period of 'tribulation' we might call the Age-of-the-Gentiles... (equal to some 6,000 years of Bible Time)

but, hey, the Bible interprets itself and 'great tribulation' must include the Earthly World being invaded by an Angelic Army for 1,000 years, centered in Jerusalem, with an Alien King of the Planet and a legion of resurrected, formerly Human 'Saints' intermingled with the few flesh-&-blood survivors of the Cosmic battle between god-&-satan

edit on th31149511676618122017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join