It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did bush really mean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
when he said earlier this year

It can be tempting to think that America can put aside the burdens of freedom” - george w bush

language is a funny thing human minds are a funny thing

trying to associate burdens with freedom is nothing a rationale person does but when one sees that what bush means is to get the american people to buy the IDEA THAT to keep our freedom one of the burdens is fighting that it can be for someone tempting to put aside this effort of fighting. but is that truth. no but people can associate with it hmm it is tempting for me to put aside the burden of freedom. hmm the power of thought conditioning the sheeple for the NWO

any sane person can see it is actually to the contrary that our freedoms are being taken away from us because of the rights that we have given up in regards to this war effort. for what to free the iraqi people nope for weapons of mass destruction NOPE even if the puppet government wins they will not be free, so then what does bush really mean when he talks like this and who is he talking to who understand his TRUE intentions

so what does tempting to put aside the burdens of freedom really mean

it is tempting for him to go ahead with whatever the next step may be in the agenda before he is finished to finally take the burden off of his back of trying to push forth the NWO and do away with the freedoms the american people have that are responsible for making this such a difficult task. what a MOT*HER F**KER

it must be quite a burden on bush that a nation with so much freedoms requires exhaustive efforts to bring it down, and it is for him tempting to think that the next step may be the straw that breaks the camel's (constitution's) back . with of course that straw being the North american union

u must differentiate in your mind what you really are agreeing is tempting
that it may be tempting to believe we can stop fighting in iraq which has been a burden on my freedoms and rebuild my freedoms based on the constitution

and that the involvement/knowledge of high level officials in 9/11 and the phony reasons for war WMD'S , phoney suspects (OSAMA)

and it is sickening that it is tempting to bush to give up our freedoms which are a burden to carry forth his sick agenda,

but he is a mere puppet to those above him and he is so drunk on power that it is like any other addiction drugs gambling alcohol where u bend your morals and rationalize things to yourself in order to allow yourslef to feel good again (powerful) this NWO bunch is moving ahead with plans and we find our self living in historic times

[edit on 23-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I dont know but I saw the state of the union address and bush seems to be under the delusion that other people hate us for our freedom when they really hate us because of our foreign policy. Also Bush seems to restate the emphasise that they want to destroy the world when their goals have changed since their culprit (UBL) has ambitions to attack us. But the ambitions to attack us where only brought upon himself for the rest of America for blaming him for 9-11. If we keep on blaming other people for what we do we're going to bring about our own demise.

Bush has done a lot of things in the past that we have disagreed with... Iraq... the only justified war/black ops program that most of America has agreed with was with the war in afghanistan against al-queda but the only misconception that we did not perceive about that was that they operated globally.

Al-queda clearly is a globalized network of terror but if we are to blame other people and not look at the main problem and start more coups that lead to dictators being put in power and making puppet governments our foreign policy will crush our infrastructure and it will end our civilization.

Then again, the omega agency wants one super power to do their bidding, this is exactly what they want! They dont care about our freedoms, and actually, they want to take our freedoms away. D: I am afraid that it's true.

People dont really care one way or another what bush does. They are complacent about each other. The littler interaction people have about politics with each other the better. It's not like what they are going to do is going to change anything.

Bush isnt going to change. We all know that, and Hillary Clinton even said it herself that she would first within her first two years of power try to minimize the damage that bush has done.

I have been told that the bush mission has been a complete success and he has been able to do what he wanted. He has been able to do the following:

1) failed to create globalized peace
2) failed to create peace within the ME
3) failed to create a fail-safe for Iraq
4) failed to get the rest of the world on our cause

The rest of the world is now so demoralized when fighting terror that they want to sit there because they think it's all our fault when the OA is really the ones in control. It's not our fault. We're pawns.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The question is how big of a role is George W playing in the NWO. Who is pulling his strings? I'm only 22, but how can someone have these policies and continue to exercise them. There is a bigger agenda and I want to know what it is.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
trying to associate burdens with freedom is nothing a rationale person does

?
It makes perfect sense. It'd be easy to live in a state where you have no freedom and everything is done for you, your schooling, jobs, houses, etc, are all just handed to you and you are told what to do and when to do it.

But people in a free country have to struggle to maintain it. Sometimes that means struggling against people that want power within the country, and sometimes that means bearing the burdern of having troops going over seas to fight in a far off land. People didn't think that it was necessary to fight in 'far off europe' during wwi and wwii, but america would've been less free if it hadn't. Some people didnt' think we should be involved in the korean penninsula, but if we hadn't it would've all been a communist nation, the US had to fight to contain communism. That was a burden, but it was necessary.

So he is saying that its tempting to just say 'forget 911, forget iraq and afghanistan, its too much trouble, lets just withdraw from the world', but that its a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
he is trying to get people to buy an idea that is flawed that we needed to fight iraq to maintain and enjoy our freedoms

when all it was was a B.s excuse to take some more away from us

it is tempting to think americans can put aside the burdens of freedom

it is based on a flawed assumption that i mentioned in the first place

and beyond that it can be dangerous for the subconscious mind to associate burdens with freedom considering the way the mind works like a computer based on associations this was worded this way for 2 REASONS

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I agree with cpdaman (sp?). I am reading a book called the greatest story ever sold which is about george w bush and how he lead our nation into War against both Iraq and the Taliban-- by using Osama Bin Laden as his culprit. It really goes to show forth how he never really offered irrefutable evidence to provide for what he claimed to be true and he is making the nation believe utter and complete lies in order so that he can politically advance his agenda.

What he did to us:

He made the patriot act
He made the homeland security act so that he could spy on innocent Americans, even though he said himself that it would not be used against Americans and that there are laws to not do that without a warrant.
He made people believe that Iraq was behind 9-11
He made people believe that it was necessary to go to war because of that
he made people believe that al-queda was behind the attacks, when in reality they just furthered the people to actually perform them.

As you can see George W Bush continues to do this to us and he wont stop. He will continue at all costs to expand his power base and to try to become the dictator of the United States and let alone it takes one more state of emergency to put our country into a police state, and one more state of emergency, so that he can suspend all of the constitution, that, and his taking away of our rights is allowed under the elastic clause of the constitution which allows such illicit activities by the gov't. That being said, it's an abomination. Bush is not dumb. He is a pawn, and all of us are sheep.

top topics

join