It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brushed NASA pics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Anyone have a nice compilation of NASA or other agency with brushed photos of the moon or other planets, etc? I was just watching an older disclosure video regarding the matter and was curious if anyone had them and had perhaps an un-altered picture of the same spot?

Other than obvious reasons, why would NASA brush pics?

Thanks for any input.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What do you mean other than the obvious reason? THE reason they airbrush pics (I'm assuming that's what you mean by "brush") is to erase sensitive information such as UFO's and moon structures from the photographs, why the heck did you think they did it?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
they never show actual authentic photos, read "behold a pale horse" by william cooper he describes how nasa has bases on the moon and even man made lakes.

-topsecret

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The obvious reason is to keep the masses from knowing "something". I was just thinking maybe there was a blur or spec on lense, or perhaps drop of water, blur etc,... just to make the picture OK for printing.

However, I was hoping for some pictures "before and after" or even some "after" pics.

In any case, throw me a bone. I would love to try and analyze (for lack of a better word), to keep the mind working.

A believer in heart but skeptic till I really see something.

Take care and have a great night.

top topics

join