It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free World Order - Fight New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi there,

Most people seem to be gearing up for a hike to the hills or are reading themselves for some form of fight on the home ground.

But the Question is how do we fight New World Order??

The following link will take you to a place where you can start to build the freedom economy and take power away from those that seek to control you.

FREE WORLD ORDER

The following is our path to Freedom.

Source: www.buildfreedom.com

Freedom is not a privilege to be given or taken, it is our RIGHT!!!

All the best people,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Neon Haze]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
good to see you have made a start, with that chart, a start has to be made somewhere. However how would you deal with the cops arresting everyone who doesn't follow their NWO rules. wouldn't it be necessary to have some sort of revolution first to remove the neocons from power?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The objective of taking power away is exactly what this is all about.

The powers that be WANT you to fight them. Because in doing so all your energy is spent in an unachievable goal.

However what WILL work is instead of fighting them, just empower yourselves.

Don't rely on the system provided... Create another system.

This is the only way I can see to truly win against the New World Order Scenarios.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am sure you are on the right idea. However the police will certainly attempt to arrest those who are trying to "empower" themselves. so how should we deal with that? I can't see it working unless the entire country was unified on empowering themselves, or in other words taking the power away from those who have it now. I don't see it getting anywhere unless the neocons are first removed from the scene, only after the stranglehold was removed would a successful alternative work, as for as i see it

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
One of my friends who I hadn't seen for many years popped up out of the blue last year.

He had pioneered a ground breaking new economy. This 'new economy' was based in the very old system of barter. Essentially a time sharing system.

So, I hear you saying, What was so ground breaking about that??

He had created a system of credits, distributed through mobile phone SMS.

So say your trade is an electrician and you went on a job, instead of earning actual cash you earned a time credit. The amount of time invested in hours equalled the amount of time credits you received. These credits would then be sent from a mobile phone via text message through a portal server.

Then say that electrician needed a plumber, he would be able to use the credits he had gathered to pay for the plumbers 'time'

Obviously this system cannot encompass the entire economy as it requires interface with the actual economy of money.

However, it does begin to break down the barriers between affordable and unaffordable.

BTW, my friend has a patent pending on the idea of credit share over SMS... I advised him to licence the technology to supermarkets etc.. If he did he would truly be loaded....

But because he is all about freedom, he was very much against using the tech for personal gain.

Interesting though.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Neon Haze]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The only "currency" I'd approve of (although ofcourse, I'd prefer none) is solid, useful things. Food, tools etc... it could be anything, as long as it is useful.

top topics

join