It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight ban for anti-Bush T-shirt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A passenger is denied flight due to their Bush is a terrorist Tshirt claimng that it presents a potential threat.

news.bbc.co.uk...

So I thought Id look up the definition of Terrorist

Terrorism by Definition:

1.The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes

Terrorist by Definition:

1. A person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. A person who terrorizes or frightens others.

Well, now..it appears Bush is indeed a Terrorist by definition now isnt he. Intimidates and coerces others by use of violence for Political purposes?

Therefore the Shirt is actually true..this guy may have grounds for a lawsuit. After all, the courts are all about enforcing the Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? lol...

Peace

[edit on 22-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Well, now..it appears Bush is indeed a Terrorist by definition now isnt he. Intimidates and coerces others by use of violence for Political purposes?

How does something that was done in melbourne Australia make bush a terrorist? Doesnt it instead mean that Australians are the terrorists?

After all, the courts are all about enforcing the Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? lol...

Peace

Isnt this an american idea? rather proud that american judicial concepts influenced the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is very funny, it shows how the power of Bush is extending all over the world as to influence foreign countries polices and free speech if the have any.

The NWO is real.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't see terrorism entering into this situation at all. The man wearing the T- shirt sure wasn't a terrorist, and he's the one being punished for his fashion sense. Would the airlines be concerned if someone wore a pro-Bush T-shirt? I don't see the necessity for kicking him off the flight. This seems more like an attempt at hindering free speech to me.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This has happened a few times.
Schools, clubs, trains, now planes.

For some reason its meant to be labaled as inciting hate.

I mean jesus, the Aussie Flag has been banned from the big day out this year in sydney due to the racial hate its inciting now.

The whole worlds losing its mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Bush is reviled worldwide. Justly so, imo.

Commercial airlines compete fiercely; their motivation is profit.

If forty passengers arrived at the departure gate wearing a Bush is a Terrorist T-shirt, would the airlines ban them from boarding ?

If 100 passengers wore Bush is a Terrorist T-shirts, would the airlines ban them?

If tens of thousands of passengers chose to wear Bush is a Terrorist T-shirts, wouldn't the airlines swiftly decide to lift their ban ?

Yeah, it's a great idea. And anyone selling Bush is a Terrorist T-shirts in the terminal car-parks might make a fortune as well as doing the world a good deed.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I mean jesus, the Aussie Flag has been banned from the big day out this year in sydney due to the racial hate its inciting now.

Haha wtf I never heard about that! What a joke.

This guy that got kicked off the flight obviously just has a taste for controversial humour, like many people. Who on the plane would have been offended by it anyway? I doubt it could have caused that much trouble tbh

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Isnt this an american idea? rather proud that american judicial concepts influenced the rest of the world.

Isnt the Truth Justice?

Since when is Justice just an American Idea..

Its when people think they were serving Justice but really are promoting oppression..Now theres a real problem.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join