It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I perdict that Osama yo mama will be cought BEFORE November (2004)election...

I perdict this cause ALL US poloticains use this tactic to win support...

they do something good before the election and with that in people head people go and vote for them...

also this is my first perdiction thread here...

so please be easy on me...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ahhaha.
Thats exactly what Iv been saying all this time.
Deep

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Along with Saddam OBL will never be caught dont get me wrong i want these guys to be caught but it just wont happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
ahhaha.
Thats exactly what Iv been saying all this time.
Deep

thats a good thing you agree with me...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Along with Saddam OBL will never be caught dont get me wrong i want these guys to be caught but it just wont happen.

saddam was already COUGHT...

and Bin Laden is just a tool that will be used to win the election...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

saddam was already COUGHT...

and Bin Laden is just a tool that will be used to win the election...

You still believe what the Govt says?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You still believe what the Govt says?

who should i believe???

YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I guess that 2004 will become a new year of terrorism and the terrorists will try to make Bushs work look like nothing was done at all.
At least it would be good tactics to do so.

But I hope that this ass gets busted, no matter how

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I bet Osama is smarter than Sadam...
He can come up with, lets call it CREATIVE ideas...

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Boris]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What makes you think they haven't already caught him?

Or for that matter that they ever will?

I think your right Russian (for once), whether they really catch him or not they will still "catch him". Imagine that, two "terrorist leaders" (Osama for certain, not sure bout Saddam) in two years.

How do we know that they really caught Saddam? They might have found him dead...Video can be easily edited. Or maybe it was one of his doubles. The effect they go for would go good for U.S morale and Iraq's morale.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
OBL will never be caught...he might be killed, but NEVER caught.

I doubt it will happen before the '04 elections. He can lay low in rough secluded terrain for as long as he wants.

I don't know what to make of the Saddam situation yet. I find it hard to believe it took us 9 months to track this guy down and that he ended up being found in that "spider hole". I find it more likely he was being held there against his will and his captors are trying to get the $25mil but ended up getting screwed out of it by the US.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

how funny would it be if Osama bin latte was brought out b4 the election......

for sure bush would get 100% of the vote like Saddam did.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeHeadR
OBL will never be caught...he might be killed, but NEVER caught.

that is what alot of people said about Saddam...

they are a pus*ies...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You can't catch Osama because of how much he knows and his business dealings with the Bush Family in the past. On top of that, you have his CIA connections and the possiblity of the Public questioning about the state of the terrorist organization Al-Qaeda, whom many people believe responsible for 9/11. If they catch Osama before, that could partially give reason to perhaps 'slow down' the war on terror because they caught the 'leader' of Al-Qeada, but this is detrimental to the situation at hand, namely the wars that are occuring.

He will not be caught because he is still needed as the number one enemy for the War on Terrorism.

More likely, his Al-Qaeda will hit United States Assets to help promote and justify the continuance of the War on Terrorism into other Countries.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I predict Tim Bin ladan is out at bush's ranch

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
At this very moment, Osama Bin Laden sits on a beach at a private island resort. He sips from his wine, and looks out to the sea.

Suddenly! An American Submersible surfaces and Navy S.E.A.L.s come up out of the water, they rush around Bin Laden.

"YOU!"

"GawahME?"

"Yes, You!"

SEAL pauses, grabs suitcase.

"Here's your 250 Grand. We'll be back with another in one month."

SEALs rush off.

Osama grows so used to this, that when the October payment is coming in (with its SEALed entourage), he pays little attention, and doesn't notice that their SCUBA equipment is still on, and they are still breathing through it. He dozes off.

He re-awakens in a Hospital, with President Bush sitting in front of him laughing.

Then Bushie wakes up in his bed, panting, and wishing he could return, and finds out that he's had himself another wet dream.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I doubt very much if they will ever"produce" Osama BinLaden, Bush&Co will have to much to loose if they do anything to Osama,.... ie, family connections between Bush-BinLadens and dealings.

No, I do not needed reminded about the BinLaden family "supposively" breaking all ties with Osama because he upset his mother, still, family is family and blood is blood and I perdict that if Bush&Co does do anything to Osama Bin Laden, that there will be hell to pay between the bush and Bin Laden family and the company that connects the families.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
At one time, I thought Bush would appear, a few days before the election, with the news that OBL had been caught. Now, I don't think so.
OBL, for a myriad of reasons, wants to be seen as a martyr. He will go out in a blaze of "glory" and I imagine we will be glad to assist him. Ah, well, this will have the effect of creating a new martyr and thousands upon thousands of new followers for OBL. It's a strange web isn't it?
In my crazier and more conspiratorial moments, I even wonder about OBL's existance. Oh yes, he is a real person, but, perhaps, he's a "manufactured made-to-order terrorist...the tool or ally of other powers.
GEEZ, I shouldn't write posts in the middle of the night.

joey

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well people if Bush does all of a sudden before the election produce IMA BIN LINER
it would pretty much confirm what people are saying about bush. I dont think this is true but if it happens you can be pretty sure it was true after all. You know the public would just take it in face value i think to and thats the sad part.

top topics

join