It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream Memories: any idea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
First off I am always thinking of aliens (dark Skies (TV series), Fire in the Sky (book\movie) inspired, so I am not saying this is really what is happening or happened. But it is what I dreamed, and each time it was a dream where I felt I knew it was a dream, and I knew there was something before and after the dream at the same time. Nostalgic, fear, curiosity, sadness, melancholy was feelings I felt throughout the dream(s). I know there have been the same things in more than one dream. I am not sure if posting here is of any merit, and will come out as more entertainment fodder, because I don't hold the thought of ever understanding it as something I will find in my lifetime, but I still recall the experiences and feel I want to return to the dream and find out more.
So without more than a request to hear me out and if you have any feedback please let me know or just share your dream(s) too. More so just share your dreams. I just finished writing this post and feel it is just some part of me who is just running on a tangent. Someday I will collect the thoughts together and write a short story, since it is only good for that. I highly doubt any of these dream(s) will materialize into my waking hours. (I remain untouched by aliens. Haha, e.t. got nothing on me. ) If this is the wrong forum please move, penalize me. Thank you. I hope everyone is having good new years by the way.
So here it is as best as I can remember:

First time I remember having these dream I found myself sitting on a field, I was sitting on my butt, one leg bent up ward and the other spread forward and my back was leaned back with my arms holding my body up, Sort of in a reclining position. I noticed my hands were green scales. I didn’t think much of it during the dream. I was looking up watching ships fly overhead from left to right slowly.

I seemed to point my focus to one area of the sky where a ship was sparking as it flew by. I took it as the ship was in trouble, and was going to crash maybe, but I was on the ground so all I could do was watch. the sparks caused me pain or caused me to lose focus, because every time it sparked I was shot with sudden fear, and dread where I couldn't move, my whole body was vibrating I couldn’t turn away but I could go somewhere else I felt, because I felt I had some choice in the matter, but I was forcing myself to stay in focus.

I do not know what the dream was. In that dream I felt the ship maybe was somewhat connected, in alliance, or maybe I blamed it for what was happening around me, something was happening but I do not recall, it is just the ship and the scaly body I remember that were recurring. Because the other time I had a dream like it, I found myself walking as me, in my front yard in an evening. I felt alright but then all of a sudden I had the urge to look up but I knew when I did I would see something or feel something I was afraid of, or if I expected it would not happen.

This type of feeling I have always had a sudden urge to continue. I wanted to continue the feeling of dread and paralysis to see what was on the other side. Daring myself to continue as long as I could to get to the bottom of the dream, information, question\answer, but then at last moment would pull out and try and start over. So I looked up and then found myself seeing the sparks of a ship, not sure if it was the same one. And I was in the paralysis, and the dread and fear was not as strong, because I do not remember much anything after. Only that it was as if I was looking away from the sky and every time I looked up and concentrated a second image of the sky appeared randomly. (Photoshop layers best example I could think of....as if the layer was erased at random areas unerased, another area erased and unerased...at certain intervals) I believe maybe it was a thunderstorm, but every so often I knew that one of the "layers" I was seeing I would see a ship or strange patterns in the sky behind clouds or overhead
`````````````````````
Edited title

[edit on 21/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
overhead from left to right slowly.

I seemed to point my focus to one area of the sky where a ship was sparking as it flew by. I took it as the ship was in trouble, and was going to crash maybe, but I was on the ground so all I could do was watch. the sparks caused me pain or caused me to lose focus, because every time it sparked I was shot with sudden fear, and dread where I couldn't move, my whole body was vibrating I couldn’t turn away but I could go somewhere else I felt, because I felt I had some choice in the matter, but I was forcing myself to stay in focus.

I do not know what the dream was. In that dream I felt the ship maybe was somewhat connected, in alliance, or maybe I blamed it for what was happening around me, something was happening but I do not recall, it is just the ship and the scaly body I remember that were recurring. Because the other time I had a dream like it, I found myself walking as me, in my front yard in an evening. I felt alright but then all of a sudden I had the urge to look up but I knew when I did I would see something or feel something I was afraid of, or if I expected it would not happen.

This type of feeling I have always had a sudden urge to continue. I wanted to continue the feeling of dread and paralysis to see what was on the other side. Daring myself to continue as long as I could to get to the bottom of the dream, information, question\answer, but then at last moment would pull out and try and start over. So I looked up and then found myself seeing the sparks of a ship, not sure if it was the same one. And I was in the paralysis, and the dread and fear was not as strong, because I do not remember much anything after. Only that it was as if I was looking away from the sky and every time I looked up and concentrated a second image of the sky appeared randomly. (Photoshop layers best example I could think of....as if the layer was erased at random areas unerased, another area erased and unerased...at certain intervals) I believe maybe it was a thunderstorm, but every so often I knew that one of the "layers" I was seeing I would see a ship or strange patterns in the sky behind clouds or overhead.

Confusing I know. Sorry. I explained the past dreams as best as I could. Only recurrence of the green scaly character was when I found myself in a hut\house\building and I had a sandwich bag in my hand and had black ash\powder inside the bag. I stuck my scaly hands in the bag. Felt saddened\depressed. The powder to me, made it seem like the powder caused me to hallucinate, or have the feelings of dread and paralysis appear. I do recall having it cause me to return to that grass hill I sat on the first time.

The other scaly character I keep on thinking about at times is a short, very short, maybe 2 feet min 4 feet max green scaly guy. I think he is a young being who seemed to be jovial. I recall thinking of him running to his father type character that seems to resemble the scaly character I found myself dreaming of the first time around. I do not recall this second being in any of my dreams, so I do not know why I hold onto this image of the character when some back story of the character in my head plays out causing him to be looking down a well with a childhood buddy with the a small young minotaur being. So this brings my post to an end, knowing that it is filled with no real point. If you can tell me if anyone recalls what my brain could have been pulling this from would be great.

has anyone had a dream from another world and kept it and feel they won't find the answer in this lifetime?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was just getting around to posting about a dream I had, post abduction experience. I'm not going into details, I'll post them later. I just wanted to say, yes, in response to the dreams. I was not into sci-fi, alien books or movies at the time I dreamed this, and in fact had never even heard about the little 3 footer dudes. To me they were real, but as far as will you ever know for sure...well, no, probably not.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe you need to think a little less about that and see the world around you.

join