It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Information on Military Operative Trainees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have never visited this site before, or even actually heard of it before this point. But that is completely irrelevant. I need help and perhaps somebody here can point me in the right direction.

A certain person in my life has a problem. She has very few memories of her childhood. The few memories she has are a bit... questionable.

She remembers being in a car accident. Nothing too out of the ordinary there. She also remembers being stabbed in the head with a pair of scissors. Questionable, but what makes it moreso is that she doesn't know how.

Now here comes the interesting part. She has 2 other memories. In the first memory, she is about 7 years old, crawling through an air duct, with a backpack. She approaches a bomb that has been placed in the duct, removes the backpack, connects wires from the pack to the bomb, and defuses it.

In the other memory, she is on a rooftop with a high powered sniper rifle. 8 years old. Behind her is a man advising her of what to do. She is aiming at a man that is jogging on the street down below. The man behind her advises her to take the shot. So she does.

She has no idea why she has no recollection of any memories before the age of 8 with those exceptions, and any time she asks her family, they get apprehensive and won't tell her anything about her past. Her father built top secret weapons for the American military, and of course, was unable to discuss his work with his family. They were in California at the time, near Los Angeles.

And to add more fuel to my conspiracy theory here, on the television show ALIAS, there was a show about some sort of secret government project, in which they scrolled a list of names on a computer screen in the show, names of people involved in the project. Her full name (not a common name) and birthdate were shown.

My theory is that I believe the government may have at one point, and may still, recruit children (and who better than the child of an operative) as field agents and assassins. I am sure it is not unheard of.

I am desperately trying to seek any information I can relating to this subject so that I can help her find out about her past. This is very important to me, and also to her. Anyone who can help, I would greatly appreciate it. You may contact me here, or we can arrange some other means of contact (since I began running searches on the subject my internet connection has repeatedly booted me offline).

Thank you for your time.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
She sounds like a vicitim of satanic/military mind control operation. There is a well known person that has commented on this issue for this time called Arizona Wilder (not sure if real name). Do a search on her name and find a particular website where she runs a 'online course for satanic abuse survivors.' Start reading the threads. Several there refer specifically to similar scenarios. If you like after doing this, tell us what you think of what you come across and maybe I can help you a bit more?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
sounds a lot like the movie "the Profesional" with Jean Rene and Natalie Portman when they were on the roof aimin in ata a jogger

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ya that was great movie and the jogger was cliton haha . But seriously now i noticed a smilar thread not to long ago. I dunno maybe people are beliving all this Ailas dark angel the pretender stuff and incorporating it into their own lives. Or it could be infact true.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SABOTWULF
sounds a lot like the movie "the Profesional" with Jean Rene and Natalie Portman when they were on the roof aimin in ata a jogger

OMG.......That was Natalie Portman?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Would this thread be helpful at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join