It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Satan.. because it burns. OUch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The reason I compare America to Satan is because I got a finger burn from the steam coming out of my frozen dinner's plastic film right after it was done and I was opening it.

Since steam is 100°C, I've had a taste of exactly how hot that temperature is. Considering that the people who were burned alive by the fires created inside the twin towers I could only imagine the pain they felt from the burns. I remember a janitor on one of the youtube video's said, this guy's arm's were so burned the skin was hanging off his arms. Wow Fire is one hot son of a gun, the fire created from bomb's and the demolition at 9/11 must have been intensely hot, no wonder they were jumping out of windows, it's a quick death, if they were to be subject ot the fires they would have had harse degree burn's alover them and that makes ur body more sensitive so now you have even hotter fire burning on ur sensitive burned body and then they died. Such a horrible fate for the people who died, they were brave indeed.

Thus, the melting point of water is = 0°C = 273.15 K and the boiling point of water is = 100°C = 373.15 K

www.webelements.com... nitions/boiling-point.html

Intense heat persisted in the bottoms of the rubble piles for months. The fires continued to burn for 100 days, despite being sprayed with water.

Now it takes hours to cremate a body with temperatures over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

That means that temperatures of over 1535 degrees Celsius were sustained for long enough to melt large quantities of steel, which could not possibly have been produced by residual hydrocarbon fires. Normally you need a blast furnace to achieve that kind of heat.

911research.wtc7.net...

For example, according to www.911research.wtc7.net, steel melts at a temperature of 2,777 degrees Fahrenheit, but jet fuel burns at only 1,517 degrees F. No melted steel, no collapsed towers.

911review.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think it's explained that at extreme temperatures the nerve endings fuse and all you feel is cold? Eh?

join