It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
How come I never see Bill Gates ever being mentioned? I hear a lot of controversies about the Rothchilds and the Rockafellas. But never Bill Gates. He's the damn richest man in the world and Microsoft is the most powerful company to ever exist. Wasn't he suppost to buy America?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Bill Gates has what they call "New Money"

The Rothschilds, and Rockelfellers et. al., are all "Old Money" passed down through generations.

I'm not saying that Mr. MicroSoft does'nt have ties to these other big Money Families. Nor do I have any further information regarding the same.

Just saying that comparing him to them is more or less like comparing apples and oranges. Think about it for a second or three.

edit to add:

Now that I think about it, in his early years he may very well have been helped out by the Old Money families. But don't really know for certain.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Bill is not the richest man in the world. That Forbes list is a joke. The families that own the federal reserve are much more wealthy. They collect 500 billion dollars a year in interest alone from the goverment. Plus they can print their own money. Bill's pitiful 50 billion net worth hardly compares

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Bill has even been overtaken by people like the Ikea and Nokia owners, in the 'new' money stakes

adc

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm sure he is property of the Illuminati one way or another.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've often wondered about this same topic and dont know what to think. I know that forbes list is a joke. For one thing I'm pretty sure they dont take into account everything. For instance do they factor stuff like oil still in the ground the saudi royal family controls? I would also think there are people that dont want to be on that list, and make sure they aren't. Was Pablo Escobar ever on the forbes list

[edit on 22-1-2007 by warpboost]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
bill gates has a lot of toilet paper

the richest people in the world are asset owners like mineral reserves and land owners ect computers are turning into communist pirates a tool of high jacking material ecconomy

bill gates comes across like a disney storey of wealth

lol ikea has printed more catelogs than than the bible has been printed though lol and dint he appologise to all his staff member for being acused of being a nazi banker or affiliate

top topics

join