It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

polterigeist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
not to long ago I was awake around 1:20 AM watching TV I noticed a figure sitting on the couch through the glare of the TV it looked like a man with horns. I turned towards the couch to check if it was because of the pillows but I saw no pillows on the couch. I convinced my self it was just because I was so tired and I had been watching a hell raiser marathon. I decided to go to bed bed I was still a freaked out so I turned all the lights in my house on and then went to bed. I could'nt have been asleep for long until I felt something grab my leg and pull me off my bed I was still under my blankents when fell of the bed ( I pulled them off with me). I could see a shadow against my wall of a man with horns . I felt a blow to my stomach and then the light to my room whent off SOmething picked me up and through me back on my bed and struck me over the head with something the next morning I could'nt believe what happened I went to the bath room an checked my head to see if what happened was real and to my surprise there was a bruise an my fore head. I can tell every one right now it was because of sleep parlysis

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by polterigeist
not to long ago I was awake around 1:20 AM watching TV I noticed a figure sitting on the couch through the glare of the TV it looked like a man with horns.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you saw a man with horns through the glare of the tv sitting on the same couch you were sat on. Most people have there televisions positioned infront of the tv for comfort viewing. Now either you have rows and rows of couchs' lined up one behind the next then this is impossible. Either the above or the tv was positioned to the far right or the far left of the couch.

I turned towards the couch to check if it was because of the pillows but I saw no pillows on the couch. I convinced my self it was just because I was so tired and I had been watching a hell raiser marathon.

You turned towards the couch ? Didn't you just say you were sat on the couch, therefore you wouldn't have to turn towards it because you were already sat on it.

I decided to go to bed bed I was still a freaked out so I turned all the lights in my house on and then went to bed. I could'nt have been asleep for long until I felt something grab my leg and pull me off my bed I was still under my blankents when fell of the bed ( I pulled them off with me). I could see a shadow against my wall of a man with horns . I felt a blow to my stomach and then the light to my room whent off SOmething picked me up and through me back on my bed and struck me over the head with something the next morning I could'nt believe what happened I went to the bath room an checked my head to see if what happened was real and to my surprise there was a bruise an my fore head. I can tell every one right now it was because of sleep parlysis

Firstly, go to school and learn some grammar and punctuation. That was bloody awfull. Secondly it just sounds like something straight from hellraiser you are correct. And thirdly you just told us " right now " that "it was because of sleep parlysis"

So what are you discussing here when you have told everyone it was sleep paralysis. Was this an attempt to be funny ? Because you have failed there. Also it couldn't have been sleep paralysis if you were downstairs watching tv and you saw the figure unless you made the whole thing up in your dream. LOL

I know this is totally made up, but come on man, it wasn't even very clever and written like a schoolchild.

Oh and a quick edit, try spelling your name and the thread title right.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
arawn my friend logged on to my account and wrote that crap forgive me for its badness and the whole name thing is my own fault

new topics

join