It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Americas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There are probably more than two Americas, more like three or four. There are those Americans who hijack the constitution and frame it to fit their beliefs. As in, all men are created equal...except not everybody has equal rights.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is the proper question:
Which nation is the dominat nation in numbers and ability?
Answer: the current has the ability but not the numbers
Answer: The pro-constitution has the numbers, not the ability
Answer: Those who are a slap of both have neither ability nor numbers
Answer: Those who are like the KKK and Neo-Nazis have ability, but not numbers (ability comes from the fact the militray trains them now) however their "ability" is SEVERELY limited to a TINY area. Thank goodness.

Which group do you belong to now? That is the question, if you are in #2, the pro-constitution then it is time to get ABILITY going or else get ready to be screwed again.

"The sands of time wait for no one"
-Classic philisophical saying-

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i agree, but i think now we are entering into a phase of spiritual/mental warfare.
I cant believe people think the world it is how the news portrays it to be. Washington DC is so corrupt im calling it now what nader calls it 'corporate occupied territory.' i guess if you think of it, most of the country is like that. I guess we are living in a plutocracy afterall....

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
And we are the prisoners in the occupied territory. None the less the American public is still being duped because of massive media control. Luckily part of the nation has realized it, or most of it, it is just a problem they cannot do ANYTHING from the "legal" standpoint, when you own the law, you make the law, you always win.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
And we are the prisoners in the occupied territory. None the less the American public is still being duped because of massive media control. Luckily part of the nation has realized it, or most of it, it is just a problem they cannot do ANYTHING from the "legal" standpoint, when you own the law, you make the law, you always win.

i agree, even the NSA is exempt from all laws because they arent in the laws themselves. A big problem in the whole mess is that that the media is playing a horrible part in this. I dont even think one president has been elected, most likely SElected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join