It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Radiant UFO' Reported over Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Both YNET News and FAR News are reporting alleged sightings of a UFO have been seen over Western Iran. Some claim it has been seen for long periods of time and it is said to be the size of a large ball. FAR news has a photo on their front page without a caption, however I doubt that is the actual object anyone is talking about since it appears to be a long trail like sighting versus that of a large fiery object as some claim.

YNET News

FAR News With Photo

Witnesses told FNA that the object has been observed for more than an hour.

In a similar incident last Monday, an Unidentified Flying Object was witnessed in the same area and at the same time.

Witnesses also said that the UFO has been as big as a ball, with a yellow ray and a bright reddish color in the center.

They also stated that the object has been flying at a very low altitude.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now we will have to wait and see if they find anything near the alleged crash scene.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i really dont think they would say if they found anything. especially if it is operational.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
i really dont think they would say if they found anything. especially if it is operational.

Well I do not know about that . Old whats his name is always looking to get his name in the MSM so he may milk this for any attetnion he can get and that means making stuff up if need be.

tomorrows headlines ??

"Leader of Iran claims he is first world leader to capture an Alien from another world"

Followed with a caption claiming the alien is the anti christ or similar being of course

[edit on 1/20/2007 by shots]

join