It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tranformers the movie disscussion only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i've been watching the developments and leaks on the transformers movie and i'm starting to feel like this will be another D.O.A. movie (not dead on arrival) were it will be little story more action which is not bad but i'm a little concerned that the bots arent looking much like their original versions, i'm all for creative growth but this may be too much.

Both scorpion and megatron look like crushed cars molded to look like robots to me, what do you guys think is this movie going to be a bomb or the bomb.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, first off, I would post some links to info on the transformers movie, such as:

The cast list
and the official Transformers site

Well, there are some known actors in this movie, while not headliners per-say, the fact that Bernie Mac is in this movie automatically gives it a pre-release hack rating. Nothing against the man, but his movie appearances are less than stellar, and if they ruin one of my most beloved things as a child, I'll scream.

The site looks cool enough, I am looking forward to it quite alot. The voice acting sounds good. They better not screw it up, that's all I can say.

I don' know how old you were when they were on tv, but do you remember the origial series on tv? Most people don't know that the original Optimus prime toy that was released was actually metal, and was an all white semi with a grey trailer. Whereas the second generation was the traditional Red/Blue that we all know and love.

God I hope they don't flop on this one. I'll never forgive them.

Good luck to us all.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I too am slightly concerned it will be a mess, the trailers so far have looked good so im still positive.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
[align=center]Tranformers official website
Poster

images

[/align]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
when did the tranforemrs come up with a cibertronian form i guess that explains why they look all jambled up.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's all a mix of all generations of transformers, they want to make it a trilogy and there will be other Transformers in the second 2 movies, some old generation, some new generation...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
megatron looks like a douche, how dissapointing, I was hoping for something cooler.

I hope starscream is better.

Or better yet, why don't they just get rid of those two and bring out roddimus?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sorry, already a thread BTS's Offical Transformers The Movie Thread

*closed*

top topics

join