It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Boys Were

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As a Young Motorbike Courier (For Hoffman Travel in Beverly Hills in the late 70's and early 80's) I was sure that some of the Ultra-Rich folks that I deleverd to were not the usuial Hollywood/Beverly Hills TYPES! The usuial types were Henry Fonda ,Frank Sinatra,Tony Martin,Danny Kaye,Stan Dragoti,Chubbie Broccoli,Vanna White,Gail Fisher, Ray Charles,Sammie Davis Jr. Willy Shoemaker, Jim Brown... Then There were the Unusuial Types (With Deformed Mayan Skulls and large Jade artworks and Obscure looking Indiana Jones Artifacts) and these folks were not Record Producers or Motion Picture Industry Titans but more like Guys who were paid off in the 50's 60's Time frame and the Moneyguns would never ever need to be re-Loaded. I always felt as if some of these guys were the ones who were in on The JFK hit or the Secret wars or Players from the Military Industrial Complex! And Im positive i have Delivered to an Ex Wife or child of a Hoyt Vandenberg MJ12 type livin large off the never ending Payday from somthing Fishy ...

new topics

join