It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Colonel Observes Strange Light above Arkansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey, He's got a legitimate picture... With the Chicago incident less than 4 months ago, something is up.

Link to Full Story

Anyone seen anything lately?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I live about 30 minutes away from him and I can vouch for the fact that nothing is being said on the local news about it. Odd that a man can produce pictures and still get no interest from the media.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Local media may not be covering it. But National media was making a large deal out of it the other day. Fox News had a story running almost every hour when it broke. They had the picture running too.

Can't find any link to the story on their website. But I do remember seeing it.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Odd that a man can produce pictures and still get no interest from the media.

It might be odd, but at least it is consistant with their track record.

thanks,
A Staff Sergeant, USAF
Nellis AFB, NV

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What does he have pictures of really though? Two fuzzy dots? Doesn't prove much. And didn't he also mention that they were seen close to the horizon? That makes it more likely to be something manmade or maybe a weather phenomena. He described them as energy so it makes me think of weather phenomena. There is probably still a lot about the Earth that we do not understand. I wish he had some better pictures because those pics sure don't look like shiny spaceships with aliens in them...just some fuzzy lights that could be a number of things...

jra

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Odd that a man can produce pictures and still get no interest from the media.

What I find even stranger is that his 6 mp camera produced such a horrible image. Like I said in one of the other 3 or 4 threads about this "UFO".. the image is cropped and extremely out of focus. I could produce an image like this in a matter of minutes really.

top topics

join