It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting The Road To Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello All:

The information to be presented would need to be as simple as possible, also a little shocking as well. :1: How would this help people on all scales... There are alot of smart people in this country, but there is also people that need to be led and told everything... I think the immediate info that should be shown should be the things that most affect the common person, like: oil supply, (free energy disclosure) medical technology, and all the other possibilities. Telling people what they're actual tax dollars are being used for would probably get their attention as well.(ie)"black projects" Being able to show people what legislation and what projects are being implemented on a daily basis might help. If it was a commercial being used on television, you could start it with environmetal earth changes, oil dependence and supply. Also, having the Disclosure project witnesses flash occasionaly telling something they saw or read or signed would be excellent. Having the public so interested that the average person would feel compeled to write his or her congress person for some answers. If you get the person asking themselves serious questions, you might get somewhere. Or, they will just blow it off and say "whatever, this don't affect me". Having CONCRETE FACTS, actual copies of letters, bills, sightings' reports, audio clips of presidents, some pictures and video, easily digestable info would make it easy for the average joe or jane to understand. Its gonna all be about approach people, we would have to stand out from all other attempts of the past. I do think with the proper execution, it would be possible for disclosure. There is alot of great minds here on ATS, its just actually putting it all together instead of talking about it and and sometimes bickering about who's got the best idea and how to present it. I've read like everyone else here a thousand posts about disclosure, and if we want anything to happen, we need to attack it like our lives depend on it. Or more importantly, how our children and grandchildrens lives truly depend on it.

Sorry I posted this in the anonymous section, and then I tried to log into my account and it wouldnt open. So I had to reregister with ats all over again...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi mstkn29 -- I've broken up your post into paragraphs because most of us here speed read and it's a lot easier for us to do this when things are broken up into sections/paragraphs.
If you want people to read your posts on this forum, then you need to make an attempt for those of us here to easily read your posts by formatting it in a somewhat standard form. If everything is lumped into one large paragraph then most people will not bother reading it.

Originally posted by mstkn29
Hello All:

The information to be presented would need to be as simple as possible, also a little shocking as well. :1: How would this help people on all scales... There are alot of smart people in this country, but there is also people that need to be led and told everything...

I think the immediate info that should be shown should be the things that most affect the common person, like: oil supply, (free energy disclosure) medical technology, and all the other possibilities. Telling people what they're actual tax dollars are being used for would probably get their attention as well.(ie)"black projects" Being able to show people what legislation and what projects are being implemented on a daily basis might help.

If it was a commercial being used on television, you could start it with environmetal earth changes, oil dependence and supply.

Also, having the Disclosure project witnesses flash occasionaly telling something they saw or read or signed would be excellent. Having the public so interested that the average person would feel compeled to write his or her congress person for some answers.

If you get the person asking themselves serious questions, you might get somewhere. Or, they will just blow it off and say "whatever, this don't affect me".

Having CONCRETE FACTS, actual copies of letters, bills, sightings' reports, audio clips of presidents, some pictures and video, easily digestable info would make it easy for the average joe or jane to understand.

Its gonna all be about approach people, we would have to stand out from all other attempts of the past.

I do think with the proper execution, it would be possible for disclosure.

There is alot of great minds here on ATS, its just actually putting it all together instead of talking about it and and sometimes bickering about who's got the best idea and how to present it.

I've read like everyone else here a thousand posts about disclosure, and if we want anything to happen, we need to attack it like our lives depend on it. Or more importantly, how our children and grandchildrens lives truly depend on it.

Sorry I posted this in the anonymous section, and then I tried to log into my account and it wouldnt open. So I had to reregister with ats all over again...

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The information to be presented would need to be as simple as possible, also a little shocking as well. :1: How would this help people on all scales... There are alot of smart people in this country, but there is also people that need to be led and told everything...

I think the immediate info that should be shown should be the things that most affect the common person, like: oil supply, (free energy disclosure) medical technology, and all the other possibilities. Telling people what they're actual tax dollars are being used for would probably get their attention as well.(ie)"black projects" Being able to show people what legislation and what projects are being implemented on a daily basis might help.

If it was a commercial being used on television, you could start it with environmetal earth changes, oil dependence and supply.

That's assuming that 1) they have the technology to fix our problems and 2) they are willing to share it with us. Most likely 1 will be true but not 2. They may exact some sort of political concession for the use of it from us, such as giving up nuclear weapons. They may approach with a spirit of cooperation and help us to fix our own problems, or they will be openly hostile.

I have always thought that if there was a coalition of extraterrestrials, such as a federation, they would probably be formed for the purpose of cultivating and organizing resources and political power, and therefore they would probably have the same foibles as us. Perhaps that's a cynical statement, but we evolved with our instincts for the purpose of survival; I cannot help but imagine that intelligent life would lack that basic survival instinct and be partially driven by it.

Furthermore, many (Stanton Friedman is a favorite example) believe that if a civilization is advanced enough to be in space, they must have overcome their petty differences. By that logic, we would have expected the world to be unified before Columbus was able to sail to the new world. There is nothing stopping one segment of a population from becoming advanced enough for space travel while leaving the others behind.

Also, having the Disclosure project witnesses flash occasionaly telling something they saw or read or signed would be excellent. Having the public so interested that the average person would feel compeled to write his or her congress person for some answers.

If the lid is blown off, there may be people, but there definitely will be some enterprising politician who would start hearings with the hope of scoring a political victory and being perceived as an advocate for "open government." The only force more powerful than any government conspiracy is ambition.

If you get the person asking themselves serious questions, you might get somewhere. Or, they will just blow it off and say "whatever, this don't affect me".

I think that this is more likely to happen than not. Some people have predicted that there would be mass suicides or mass violence. But, at least in the western world, I think that we wouldn't be so surprised, and we would probably meet it with our characteristic apathy.

Having CONCRETE FACTS, actual copies of letters, bills, sightings' reports, audio clips of presidents, some pictures and video, easily digestable info would make it easy for the average joe or jane to understand.

Ironically, this would not make it easier to understand, but encourage the media to distill it for the average person.
I would love to think that they would stop and read stuff like this, but that's probably not gonna happen.

Its gonna all be about approach people, we would have to stand out from all other attempts of the past.

I do think with the proper execution, it would be possible for disclosure.

I absolutely agree. Our most dangerous enemy is not the government or the aliens, but complacency.

join