It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and my friends were chased by a ghost! This is true honest!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
First off I would like to state that this is not a fraud I am telling you exactly what happened in a lot of detail.

Background skip on it not interested:

It 2001 and my friends and I went to a pub for my mates birthday he just turned 18 and I was 17. His birthday is the 30th of October and we left the pub at about 23:00. Me and my friend Vincent when to get the gear, I live in a town call Tooting in South West London and on the way we got a bottle of whiskey and some coca cola. Once we got the gear we walked down the street to meet up with my brother in law and his friends all of which were 24-26. Just before we met them we got pulled over by the police and we had whiskey (we both looked quite young). When the police got out of the car my friend said that one of the cops had arrested him before and I thought, damn were nicked lol.
The cops said they had a description of two youths like us causing mayhem by the tube station or some crap like that when they don’t have probable cause to pull you over.
After we said we weren’t around that area the cops said, are you old enough to drink that whiskey I said “It’s my mates 18th today that’s why he’s carrying the whiskey and I’m holding the coke” they laughed and said to take it easy on the whiskey and left.

Now on to the ghost experience.

We met up with my brother in law and his friends all together there were 5 of us. We didn’t have anywhere to go except this abandoned school which had been closed for over 4 years or more. It has a 7 foot fence all around it and is down a side street off a main road. We jumped over the fence and went to the area where we usually do, which is at the side entrance.
The school had scaffolding all around it and we were all doing pull ups on it, drinking and blazing etc. Then at about 01:30 am (officially Halloween) my friend Vincent managed to break into the school through prying open a small side window.
He then when through and walked to the side entrance where we where and unlocked the doors from the inside (it was like the fire exit doors you push the lever) we all just walked in then.
After we were in we all walked up to the room on the top floor (No. 6) we used to bring girls and write on the walls up there. It was weird and eerie and I remember to this day thinking to myself this is like a computer game I better remember the way out (in this place there were whole floors missing and stuff).
Here’s a little basic layout of the floor/ building so I can better explain what happened next:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main corridor right down middle with rooms/ stair cases either side with a classroom at each end
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue on next post:

Admin Edit: Please review our Terms and Conditions regarding discussion of illegal activities.

[edit on 1-19-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Continue here:

The room where we were all in is the first classroom at the top right of the diagram above. My brother in law and friends stayed in this room while me and Vince went for a walk down the corridor when we got near the other end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main corridor right down middle with rooms/ stair cases either side with a classroom at each end
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here
^
I noticed that a classroom door had bullet holes in it and also in the wall. We were both freaked out and call the others over. I was like there a f…ing bullet half wedged in the wall what the hells going on. As soon as I touched the bullet trying to pull it out. The classroom at our immediate right, at the bottom of the corridor a seven foot tall man / thing screaming like a zombie with his arms stretched out started to approach us. His face look completely burned and kind of disfigured. Everyone took one look at him and completely freak out most of my friends ran down the staircase I ran into a classroom I was so scared and then ran the hell out to go down the stair case (seeing it again). Vincent went into the opposite classroom

Vincent ran here
^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran here Staircase
^ ^
I then was jumping down whole flights of stairs running for my life lol. The other guys when down a wrong turn and were frantically trying to break down a door to get out I shouted to them it’s this way! I was first out and ran to the way we jump over the fence. Then in the middle of the courtyard that thing/ghost what there we all ran like the wind to fence got over it. then we all noticed that Vince wasn’t with us, he was so scared when he ran into that classroom he saw the scaffolding and decided that was his only way out he so he jump out the window and started to climb down. We all saw him and were shouting hurry up. Once he joined us we all started to run and looked back and some how with out making a sound this guy was crouched down in the middle of the road holding the front flood light of a car screaming (there was a abandoned car in the courtyard), we all ran for about 3 mins then a friend of my brother in law ran straight into his house not saying a word the rest of us went to a park to talk about what the hell just happened.

There more to this story and I will answer all questions you have so please ask.
This thing was seen by all of us it was impossible for it to reach the bottom floor and get to the courtyard before us and then over the fence.
It made 5 grow men run for the hill as the sight and sound of it.
This is my only experience with ghost please feel free to post yours.

[edit on 19/1/07 by Lucas_1984]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
sorry the diagrams look right while writting them but are not coming out.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
riggghhhhttt....maybe the cannabis had somthing to do with it?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3ALITY
riggghhhhttt....maybe the cannabis had somthing to do with it?

Or the drinking?

I believe that you believe it happened. But it just really hurts the authenticity of the sighting when you were probably under the influence.

top topics

join