It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gay rights and equality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i am sorry but i think that it is really unfair for gays, they do nothing to noone and everybody seems to think that they are rapists and sex fiends who will go after anyone and anything am i right?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Does this in anyway relate to 'weaponry'?
Even if we were to discuss 'Homosexuals in the Military', this would seem better-discussed elsewhere.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Iblis]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri
i am sorry but i think that it is really unfair for gays, they do nothing to noone and everybody seems to think that they are rapists and sex fiends who will go after anyone and anything am i right?

Not everybody feels this way. I'm not gay, but I support their right to pointless acts of sexual gratifications. I don't think being gay makes you more apt to steal little boys and abuse them with pointless acts of sexual gratification.
It's the Evil in both Gays and Straights that leads to decisions such as the ones your talking about.
The person makes the decision to be evil, then acts upon it. Period.
I could go on about how the human body isn't MADE to BE gay or the anus would secrete the same antibodies that the vagina does to block disease, but, obvoiusly, you know what's going on, right?

C

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri

yep, not being straight could cost you your whole life, some people pay there whole lifes because they are different.

just a note to any young males that may question there sexuallity, be careful if you are going to pretend to be interested in girls, because you may pick someone who may want to destroy your life.

some things can stay with you your entire life, but at least today with the internet people can talk in relative freedom, being behind a computer.

i am just sure there are some real horror stories out there of people who weren't straight, and it really cost them there whole future.

the problem is that society is hell bent on seeing any male not interested in females as some child molester or rapist because they hear of some priests that do that thing.

at least today boys growing up have the internet and they can find they are not alone in being confused and not being normal, i am sure there are plenty of chat rooms and boards to do with sexuallity problems nowadays.

remember just because someone else does something because he is not a certain way, does not make everyone not interested in something a sex offender or something.

i just think it is pot luck, if you have a good personality and being queer may be alright, but what happens if you are quiet, and do not want to address your sexuallity like priests(i am talking about the good priests that stay celibate all there lifes).

years ago if you were a boy and had problems with your sexuallty you could become a priest or a monk or something but today you have to fit in as an adult, and most males do not still like even talking to males that have questions about there sexuallity.

one bit of advise though like i said above, if there are males out there going through puberty and are going to pretend to be interested in girls at that age just to please there friends, think over the choice of person you are trying to pretend with, because it can destroy your whole life. its a dog eat dog out there, and you may find that out to late, if you speak to the wrong person.

i accept Cuhail opinion on the fact of the vagina comment he made, and the anus. i am sure there has been plenty researched on why boys turn out to be gay.

i just wonder what posentage of males going through puberty have doubts, and what percentage of them just go through there lifes pretending to be straight just because of societies rules, and of course the biological reasons why males and females are what they are.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

join