It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS said this couldnt be posted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I sense something strange afoot. Is there a mod that can explain why I was told this thread couldnt be posted and then posted it anyway? MAYBE the idea of the thread threatened someone until it was read or maybe a com error? People died over this in 1966!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't know what you tried posting but I'd use the complaint button instead of a new thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It was a reply not a new thread so whats going on... The thread in question was the knights templar freemason and priory de sion link. please mods is it worth trying to use mobile tech or the opera browser to use this site to its full capability?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemo1111
I sense something strange afoot. Is there a mod that can explain why I was told this thread couldnt be posted and then posted it anyway? MAYBE the idea of the thread threatened someone until it was read or maybe a com error? People died over this in 1966!

Is this a repost with a slightly different title? Exact duplicate thread titles won't work.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You must think we're pretty darned fast to block something from being posted as you're posting it

In reality though, the only time you "can't" post something is if another thread with the identical title already exists as intrepid said.

Try posting it again using a slightly different title.

top topics

join