It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am fairly new to this so please bear with me! Here is my article, please feel free to edit the heck out of it as I plan to improve with practice. Any feedback ? Thanks all!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lots of good information.

You should take a look at the tutorial for details on the format we are looking for.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is the tutorial:

tinwiki.org...:Contents

The article is good, it just needs to be formatted properly now. Nice job for your first try.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I will work on it as often as my 2 year old son allows me to do. Consider it a slow work in progress

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I will give you a hand with it. This way, you can take a look and see what we mean. It isn't too bad now the way it is, it's just some minor formatting issues that need to be addressed. Nothing to big.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I will give you a hand with it. This way, you can take a look and see what we mean. It isn't too bad now the way it is, it's just some minor formatting issues that need to be addressed. Nothing to big.

Thanks a million WOS!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey kleverone. Sorry about the delay, but I didn't have access to a computer for a while. Then when I came back I forgot about this. But I finally got around to formatting your article. I only spent 5 or 10 minutes on it, so you can see for yourself how easy it is to do. It can use further refinement, like some additional external links and if there are any, relevant discussion threads. Did I give yu points for your work yet?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Dude that is Suhweeet! Thanks a mill. I certainly see what you mean by format! I think I'll just leave it to the pros for now

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It was my pleasure. But I hope you are not giving up on us. We need writers. Don't be intimidated by it, the learning curve isn't that steep. Just review some of the help articles and dont hesitate to sask me or Umbrax anything you want to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Kleverone, that was one of the best articles I have ever read. I have been searching for validation on my propulsion invention for over 20 years. The explaination by Otis T. Carr came closer than any I have read about.

Roy: What are these coils? To describe this the best I can, imagine if you will a circle about 18 inches in diameter. Two circles that form a sort of a -- In other words, one circle fits over another circle and from the top of the circle and coming down from the other an inverted round pyramid. There are a number of what appear to be copper wound coils around the edge of it. And then there's a sort of a framework on top and underneath there's sort of braces. That's the general idea. I noticed these cones placed mouth to mouth with some coils, the coils on the edge of this thing; it revolves within this structure. A tough thing to describe.

I always knew that it closely reflected the same types of work that Tesla did, but I was unfamiliar with Carr and his work. I completlely understand what he meant when he said it was hard to explain. Its like explaining a different dimension because it does take empty space as well as physical to complete. I have drawn it a million times but still have trouble making it fit into a 3d model. Any way I will look into his works more now that I have discovered him. Thankyou!

top topics

join