It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear + Negativity = Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Think about it for a second. Day in and day out, week in and week out, we as a population are constantly and continuously being bombarded and assaulted by negative imagery by news and media sources. How often do you hear anything of a positive or uplifting nature come out of the major networks, mews agencies, CNN or the local newpaper for that matter. Every day it is 24 hour carnage, rape, terrorism, suicides, people robbing and murdering, child abductions, pedophilia, hate crimes, racism, political nastiness and back biding, animal cruelty, disease, casualty upon casualty, 24 hour hopelesness fed right into your homes and brains through your television. No WONDER depression is so rampant, no WONDER mans consideration and concern for their fellow man is at an all time low. No WONDER apathy seems to be the only option for a society that increases it's threshold for dispair on a day to day basis and loses more of it's humanity with every passing week. Has the world gone down hill so quickly? Are things so much worse now than they were 10-20 years back? Has man kind truly lost it's humanity and sense of decency?

Or is it that we are so overwhelmed with negativity and hopelessness and fear on a day to day basis that we are all becoming indifferent? But ask yourself.....what better way to keep an entire population of people in line than by flooding and poisoning their minds with constant negative reenforcement..what better way to prevent rebellion and upheaval than to psychologically undermine peoples confidence..keep people fearful, afraid...hopeless...and 100% dependant on the system to "protect" them. Without hope there is no will...without a will there is no action...without action the powers that be can come and go and basically do as they wish while we sit back and wait for the next awful story to break, totally oblivious to what has really happened.

It would certainly make things a lot easier for the weasel if the chickens never made a fuss now wouldn't it
Just my 2 cents
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

That's why I'm tired of War on Terror and Global Warming bull#, they makes both the biggest Dilemma in 21st century isn't for nothing, it used for Mind Control and to makes everyone feels hopeless, they claims that the only possible solutions is: Trillion Dollar "Scientific Research" that takes at least 50 years to be complete and you know the "Skeptical Debunkers" which most of them are Capitalist system equivalent of Religious Fanatics are to makes solutions other than Trillion Dollar "Scientific Research" impossible, further makes people Hopeless

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm 40 now but have been thinking the same since I was about 20 I think. Its never ceased to amaze me that so many things in this world have always been very clear to me and others around me just don't see it. Government brainwashing via the media has always been one them.

Frankly the state of our gov in the US makes me want to vomit whenever I think about how its all just such a blatant sham any more. These people are so out of hand it borders on ridiculousness most of the time. Terrorism ? ... Yeah right .. more like a way to make us give up our Liberties in the guise of safety... What a joke

Congrats on seeing things the way it most likely has always been

Too bad there isn't enough of us to do much about any of it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candycab
I'm 40 now but have been thinking the same since I was about 20 I think. Its never ceased to amaze me that so many things in this world have always been very clear to me and others around me just don't see it. Government brainwashing via the media has always been one them.

Frankly the state of our gov in the US makes me want to vomit whenever I think about how its all just such a blatant sham any more. These people are so out of hand it borders on ridiculousness most of the time. Terrorism ? ... Yeah right .. more like a way to make us give up our Liberties in the guise of safety... What a joke

Congrats on seeing things the way it most likely has always been

Too bad there isn't enough of us to do much about any of it

and to make this even worse, those negativity are all that exists in Real Life according to Official Sources

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
desensitization on a multi-generational scale in order to create systems of thought and principle built on doubt, distrust in nature, the self, and all others, and above all else, complacency. why? predominantly to preserve old money monopolies and various other perhaps more sinister ends. intentional? fine line, indeed one could say evolution of oligarchy was entirely coincidental, called on by an automatic evolution of human societal development.

deprogram and reconnect to source, realized and awake, then re-infiltrate the machine and break it down silently, destroy the confines of fascism and redefine the system but carry everyone and everything along through the transition, out of love. cherish family and positive growth and plug into starship earth symbiotically.

new topics

top topics

join