It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This may prove to be an interesting presidency due to the first Woman running (Clinton), and the first Black runner (Obama). There are also reports of Edwards running. Any thoughts on the outcome?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Obama will win. Atleast he should. I'm not a registered voter but I will register to vote him in only because I am a homer and live in Illinois.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Clinton and Obama now that is very funny. It will never ever happen they are just wasting money trying.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
True, Clinton has way too much baggage to win. Obama is young. He's only been a Senator for 2 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why then soldier, who do you think it would be?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Truthfully I could care less. Whomever he/she is that leads this country will inevitably fail, along with the rest of the world. So I say go to ground, dig in, and be ready for the long haul.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Obama will win. Atleast he should. I'm not a registered voter but I will register to vote him in only because I am a homer and live in Illinois.

That's your reason why to vote for Obama?
Because I think you are in his state?
That is not a good reason to vote for him!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Two sides of the same coin, take your pick, heads or tails! Either way you will get screwed only the face, party, and message will be different!
I care less about which one goes in, because only the one with the most corporate and elite backing will go in, not the one selected by the people unless something MAJOR happens to change this and thus far: NOTHING. Like someone else said: dig in and get ready for the long haul, big brother is only changing his face and party if at all.

df1

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
John Edwards will be Democratic party nominee in 2008, because he has been working the grassroots organization of the party more diligently than anyone else. The day after the 2004 elections Edwards was in Iowa, he visited 20 other states in the subsequent two weeks and has maintained regular contact with these party regulars since that time. The early announcement of his candidacy and his clearly antiwar message has put Hillary in a position where she no longer has the luxury of playing her hand close to the vest.

top topics

join