It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism, Jerusalem Program, Jews vs Gentiles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

“Why would the Jesuits use their implacable enemy, the Jews, to further their designs for world dominion? The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the ‘cause of the world’s problems’, especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives. The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat. Since the Rothschilds are Jesuit agents operating under a Jewish cover, using them [i.e., the Rothschilds] in forming the Illuminati back in 1776 effectively throws the onus of this conspiracy on the Jews. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front. …Weishaupt and the Rothschilds were the brains and the wealth behind the French Revolution [1789-1799].”

Bill Hughes (The Enemy Unmasked; Pages 29, 30)

````````````````````
removed bolding from entire post and added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 25/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

This thread subject is Jews vs. Gentiles. I am a Christian (or gentile to a Jew).

You brought it up not me

I think they made a mistake in not accepting Jesus as their Savior.

Originally posted by kokoro
Your pity is offensive and flies in the face of thier centuries of dedication to the Torah, which you seek to nullify.

I haven't mentioned the Torah once.

you stated that you pity Jews because they dont accept Jesus. They dont believe in Jesus because they follow the Torah.

And do you think they are "the only ones" who are smart enough to know the Messiah? Are you implying they have some "smarts" over the rest of us gentiles? And Jesus was a Jew and so were all his apostles (several of which who wrote the Gospels).

They were certainly better equipped to recognize the messiah than you are today 2000 years later. Yes, his followers were Jews BUT there were always fringe groups and there have been hundreds of people claiming to be the messiah, none of which were accepted by the majority of Jews. Just because he had a few followers means nothing. If he had actually fullfilled the prophesis there would be no arguement here.

And just for the record no "the apostles" did not write the "gospels". It has been conceded even by Christiain scholars that they were written hundreds of years after the fact. Come on , sell thsis to someone who doesnt know better.

That's where you wrong. He fit all the criteria.....made all the prophecies of the Old Testament concerning the messiah come true. The one criteria the Jews hold against him is he didn't rescue them from slavery/bondage under the Romans at the time. How dare their messiah not rescue them. What they didn't understand was there was more to him than what they "wanted".

He did nothing. There was nothing to him and that is it, period. He didnt even fullfill one of the prophesies, much less all of them.
see Deut 13:1-4 on false prophets...

Im not going to get into a big Jesus debate with you, it is off topic of this thread. If you want to discuss it on a diff thread fine. But it is clear to me that a lot of the antisemetic feelings come from religious differences and not mearly cultural ones.

Back on topic, no one here ahs presented a shred of evidence that Jews are conspiring to take over the world or anything sinister. the best you guys have come up with is "oh well the Jews are successful" So what?? Show me any proof really that Jews have more money than anyone else. Like has been stated before, there are all kinds of Jewish people, rich ones and poor ones jsut like everyone else on the planet.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by kokoro]

[edit on 21-1-2007 by kokoro]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This topic is very true. I was at this site www.iamthewitness.com...

Basically from that site I have learned that Zionist's are using an army of fake 9/11 truther's and denier's who shift blame from the Zionist's onto CIA, Bush, Cheney, Illuminati. They all are also caught in different lies and have ties to NSA and other suspisious groups.

Zionists did 9/11 and they are "developing Israel" just like the Jersusalem program #6 say's to sway world public opinion to Israel. And the Jewish book's say that Israel must be reclaimed, all of Israel not just what is there today. Israel will expand to it's originally boundaries. The temple will be built. Those who will not follow Judiasm will be nuked.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My friend it has become obvious to me that this term "Jew" has been used by certain shadowy institutions (Where the real power lies) to paint a picture of what is going on, in this picture the Jew is the bad man with the plans for global control with his exemplorary leader at the top, when infact we can see that very agenda is of a Roman Catholic origin.

“The truth is the Roman Catholic Papa is the real internationalist . . . And every Roman Catholic who places the Holy See first in his allegiance, is himself an internationalist. It is the Roman Catholic [Jesuit] and not the Jew who dreams most of a super-state with his own most worshipful master at the helm.” [30] [Emphasis added]

Louis S. Bauman, 1939
American Baptist

Yes indeed the Holy Roman Empire has been very sneaky, utilising "Sheep Dipped" Jews, for instance Weishaupt who was of course professer of Canon Law at the great Jesuit stronghold "Ingolstadt University" was utilised in forming the Bavarian Illuminati, you have the Jesuit educated Shimon Peres in the murder of Itzhak Rabin, you have the Rothschilds financing the french Revolution when infact it is they who are the keepr of the Vatican Treasurey...

Yes never has a group had more success with averting attention to their acts than the Jesuits when they began to use the term Jew and apply that term to their henchmen...

[edit on 25-1-2007 by MickyJay]

````````````````````````
removed 'bolding' for entire post and added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 25/1/07 by masqua]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join