It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Narcs Say Drug War is Futile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...
It's understandable why when many people first see Howard Wooldridge, they might at first think he's a crank.

The slender, mustachioed man of middle-age frequently wears a cowboy hat, and has been known to get around town on a horse. He also wears a black shirt with loud, conspicuous lettering on both the front and back. You'd be forgiven to dismiss him as a religious zealot proclaiming the coming apocalypse, or a disciple of Lyndon Larouche.

But look closer. The shirt reads: "COPS SAY LEGALIZE DRUGS: ASK ME WHY."

And people do.

Very interesting group of people. I wonder what impact this group will have that all the others have failed to do?

Here is their promotional video btw.

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wonder if we should not just go ahead a legalize it just to weed out the weak-willed. I'm not a fiend or anything, but, self control keeps me from trying any drug regardless of illegality. I have lost friends to drugs and even though they were friends, I still think that self-control would of saved them, not any law that says it's illegal to DO the drugs in the first place. The Law doesn't stop anyone from DOING drugs, GETTING drugs or SELLING drugs. It's a effort in fruitality.

My 'pinion
C

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Stopping the war on drugs could provide more funding to stop the real criminals.

Why bust a Teen with a gram of Ganj, When you could be looking for rapists....

new topics

join