It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mutilation video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
can anyone lend any credit to this video?
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Im not sure if it is real, notice that all the animals we can see have intact jaw tissue, aliens love the jaw tissue. Why is area 51 now holding mutilated cattle?

Im leaning towards 70% fake, but i've only been in this game a short time.

Others will help

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It seems pretty fake to me too.
It cuts from the USAF sign straight to the animal carcas and does not show that the amimals are even at that location.

Just my 2c

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Where is the actual mutilation? It just look like dead sheep to me

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Where is the actual mutilation? It just look like dead sheep to me

Amazing, it looks the same to me!

Seriously..

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It doesn't even look like Area 51. It looks more like the Utah Test and Training Range near Wendover, Utah. One sign says AIR FORCE GATE 51. That is just the gate number. There are numerous gates with different numbers. The way the video has been edited we can't tell if the sheep are even on the military reservation. They could be anywhere.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
furthermore there is a rancher to literally lives next to the base. Also from talking to the people at AleeInn they said the rancher gets to go over the border and near the base once a year and is allowed to do so by the goverment (only once a year). I guess he has some sort of land rights to do so from some ancient law. Also he has cows and goats all over the land next to the base, and no fences, so... maybe some sheep died and he put them off to some remote acre. This video is meaningless as far as cattle mutiliations go, either is a compelte fake, or its just the ranchers own dead cattle.

top topics

join