It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian scientist versus Imman & Islam !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
switch3.castup.net...

This, right here, right in this video is the very future hope for this planet.

She is the sanest voice of reason i have ever heard. She is polite, articulate, and she has the most valid points about religion and the state of the world today i have ever heard.

She is a secularist, and proud of it, but says we should all be free from religiouse violence because its stupid and destroys humanities humaity.

She, there and then on that video would get my vote for leader of the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i agree on her on some points on religous things

people should be free to worship who they like and so forth
and the arabs should really look to the future insted of dwelling in the past

it would be nice if all govermenets and countries were run by none religous based laws

on someother things she said

she really does take the content out wack when she starts going on about how the quran is mostly full of text that wants war and so forth

so i highly doubt she has a high understanding of islam

anyhow i am building up a whole topic on islam which should be some help to people if they want to learn more.

D4rk Kn1ght nice video

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Where did she say the Koran was mostly filled with war rhetoric?

In the video I watched from the link, which is couple years old, If I remember correctly, the only time she mentioned what was in the Koran, was when rebutting that Imams assertion that the west started the 'clash of civilizations'. She mentioned a few things. She never asserted that most of the Koran was full of that.

I have a feeling she as very high understanding of Islam.

:edit: I'm not sure how old she is, but I'm guessing 35 minimum. She emmigrated to the US in '89, so I'm presuming she lived in a muslim society until sometime in her late teens, early twenties. I'm sure that gives her a well-rounded understanding of Islam, and a great position to compare the two.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by nextguyinline]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Where did she say the Koran was mostly filled with war rhetoric?

In the video I watched from the link, which is couple years old, If I remember correctly, the only time she mentioned what was in the Koran, was when rebutting that Imams assertion that the west started the 'clash of civilizations'. She mentioned a few things. She never asserted that most of the Koran was full of that.

I have a feeling she as very high understanding of Islam.

i must of taken the part where she was talking about forcing people to convert to far and so on.

its late sue me (sue parts a joke
)

edit:

in my opionion i dont think she does have that much knowledge of islam (its what i think)

[edit on 15-1-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The sheriff, err, who serves papers in England?...anyway, that person will be at your door in the morning. You better not be an empty pocket!!

:edit: forgot smiley.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by nextguyinline]

top topics

join