It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77 Released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

(911.Bloggers.com)-Pilotsfor911truth.org presents its first full documentary based on the American 77 Flight Data Recorder as provided by the NTSB following the full flight in real time as it happens in the air traffic system on Sept. 11, 2001.

www.911blogger.com...

You can watch the video here
video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
How big is one of those dropped aerial bunker bomb type devices?

Just wondering if it could be mistaken as a "commuter plane" or any type of plane?

If big enough to be mistaken as an airplane, is the tail-fin big?

If tail-fin is big enough, would that be an option into choosing to believe it was one of them that was on the DoD video?

there are many other ?'s but I dont want to be annoying...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is one of the most intriguing videos I have seen within the truth movement thus far. The light poles evidence as well as the altitude evidence is beyond enough for a complete new investigation in the first place...

I'd like to hear more comments on this particular thread. These threads are great for discussion because there cannot be a great deal of bickering because of the audacity of the film itself.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am replying to this post - once more - so that more people can view this video and discuss PilotsFor911Truth.org's findings. This is a HUGE video and shows a great deal of information refuting the government's findings and can really blow open a huge hole in the investigation of not only the Pentagon incident on that day, but the entire 9|11 investigation too.

So, please view this video that is about an hour long, and let's have some discussion regarding points of view, etcetera.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser

Just wondering if it could be mistaken as a "commuter plane" or any type of plane?

If tail-fin is big enough, would that be an option into choosing to believe it was one of them that was on the DoD video?

There is no possible way that a bunker buster bomb could possibly be confused for ANY type of plane.

This is an F-15E Strike Eagle dropping a bunker buster bomb:

The bomb being dropped is the GBU-28 5000 pound bunker buster. It's the biggest bunker buster in the inventory currently.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree with the idea that it would be very hard to conclude a missile hit the pentagon... However....

I just find it akward that they are not able to answer questions regarding actual altitude of the plane, barometric pressure of the plane, and the actual flight of the plane in comparison to the flight of the plane identified by the 9|11 Commission Report.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Is it just me or does the video play-back stutter and lagg? I'm finding it unwatchable. I went to their site to see if I could watch it but lo and behold they want to sell me a DVD. Hmmmm. Do I smell profiteering?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK. Despite some glitches in the intro Iwatched the entire video. I'm a private pilot with an IFR rating. I'm baffled as to how the Commission report and the NTSB data can be so far off. The issue of the altimeter setting is huge! Given the flight recorder data there is no way that aircraft hit the pentagon. No way.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Is it just me or does the video play-back stutter and lagg? I'm finding it unwatchable.

I had the same problem, but fixed it by moving the curser back to the beginning after about a minute and the stuttering stopped.

Definitely an interesting video. I found it strange that John Ritter? (head of the NTSB) appeared to not know about the release of the FDR data or the report he supposedly signed off on and didn't even know the flight number of the plane that hit the Pentagon? Who are these people?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
JTMA, could you u2u me so we could discuss this further? I'm pretty involved in the "Truth" movement and am looking for some expertise regarding the flight data recorder.

I, too, feel that this is a HUGE asset to what happened that day! Pass this video along to anyone you know and let them see what the WORLD should!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by BigMoser

There is no possible way that a bunker buster bomb could possibly be confused for ANY type of plane.

This is an F-15E Strike Eagle dropping a bunker buster bomb:

The bomb being dropped is the GBU-28 5000 pound bunker buster. It's the biggest bunker buster in the inventory currently.

I was talking about the bomb they showed being dropped in the video.. or is that the same thing? If it is, then I will cease on this bomb issue

[edit on 16-1-2007 by BigMoser]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's great and fine and dandy. But can you explain to me what hit the Pentagon? Because clearly if you're into aviation you can tell from that flight path and the information from the FDR that there's no way a plane hit that.

But hey, I'd love to discuss it!

OOPS Sorry BigMoser, thought you were refuting the video!!

[edit on 16-1-2007 by TruthSeekerMP]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
lol Truth, i wasn't, I was just seeing if that aerial bomb they dropped could of been confused for an aircraft (the one from the pilotsfor911 video), thus people claiming to see 2 planes...

But if its not significant, then I'll stop on the bomb subject

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The 'bomb' dropped in the film was NOT a GBU and was NOT from an F-15.

It was a JASSM

Dropped from a B-52.

Pilotsfor911truth.org does not make the claim that was the ordinance used. The clip in the film showed a possibility based on the information provided by the NTSB. If in fact ordinance of any type was used, it would be classified and you wouldnt be able to find in on google.

Hope this helps. Feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Rob Balsamo
Co-Founder
pilotsfor911truth.org

top topics

join