It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Otis T. Carr saucer blueprints!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There is not a lot of info on ATS on Otis T. Carr, so I thought I would post some info on here and see what people think. The fact that he worked with Tesla is what got me interested. If anyone has any info on Mr. Carr and would like to discuss and share, please do so, as of now there is not a lot of info out there
Check out some links here and here

Not really sure what to think of all of this, but anyone who was able to get inside of Tesla's head has my attention

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least. I'm no physicist, but I get the basics, and it's kind of inline with what I've been always coming back to, (especially with the Bismuth, and diamagnetic properties, etc.) However, some research is needed to tie him to Tesla, and his botched business attempts (and obvious want for attention, yet no pursuit of say, the Nobel for the UTron) lend a great deal of skepticism.....

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You've probably seen this, but here's an ATS link to related material/video...

New Carr video

Good luck...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm glad that Otis T. Carr's work is starting to recirculate with ATS.

Jerry Pippin also has this video interview of Ralph Ring. For some reason, the video works better and loads faster for me than the google video. I guess it's because I'm still using the prehistoric Dial-up connection.

In any case, as you scroll down further, you'll be able to see more photos of Carrs' prototypes and drawings.

I always find it interesting how the stories or reports of Otis Carr, David Hamel, John Searl, Nikola Tesla, etc. has the same common thread as far as developing this technology based on "working with nature", that there is a link to the "metaphysical" or "spiritual" side to this subject. Understanding the "magnetic" to create energy that is unlimited or reusable.

One other thing I would like to add is that if anybody has a great idea or a prototype that actually works based on antigravity, Do Not submit this information to NASA or any other government agency! Don't disclose that kind of info to the military, DARPA, DOD, CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. That includes peoples with last names like Bush, Rothchild, Rockerfeller, Morgan, Bilderberg(I don't think that's spelled right) but, you get the point.
It's just not in your best interest folks.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Gazrok,

Don't forget Element 115 has those diamagnetic properties.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Gazrok,

Don't forget Element 115 has those diamagnetic properties.

Steve,

Are you going by Lazars account or do you have other info in regards to the diamagnetic properties of the element? Could you link it? cool

new topics

top topics

join