It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lennon Assasination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So does anyone else think Mark David Chapman wasn't just a 'crazed fan' that shot John Lennon? I found this site:

silentbob.virtualave.net...

The author seems just a tad overly paranoid but he still has logical points. What more I found a site awhile back that had files about Lennon giving money to an extremist party that was to attack a repulican get-togther. I'll see if I can find that one.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'd like to see, but can't. Is it me or the link?

Maybe copy/paste a portion of the article? Danke.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Whoops, due to my vast stupidty I messed up the link.

silentbob.virtualave.net...

See if that works. I didn't realize this before but it also covers Oswald, Sirhan, and other 'assasins'

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm reading now and already convinced I'm a MODEL PSYCHOSIS victim!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
MKULTRA Mind Control???

Check out this link. It covers the Big Name Lone Gunmen and Serial Killers. The information dealing with MKULTRA and CIA involvement and so on and so forth...

It's a very long read if you read every one on the list or a short read if you just want to read about Lennon & Chapman. I've read the whole thing and can assure you that it's worth it and promises to be "Stranger than Fiction!!" Atleast read the begining section as it's an overview of the whole topic and then after that you can skip to the individualized sections dealing with each Assassination. Again, I highly recommend reading all of them!!

here's the link:
labyrinth13.com...

Mark David Chapman is about 1/2 way down the page. Here are some samples:

Chapman had possible ties to the CIA as a former World Vision Employee. (World Vision Missionaries is an "international evangelical order" that has performed espionage work for CIA). Allegedly, while working for World Vision, Chapman was trained in terrorist infested, war-torn Beruit as a "security guard".

After shooting Lennon, Chapman sat down and calmly began reading from The Catcher in the Rye, a novel by J.D. Salinger. (Interestingly, J.D. Salinger, author of "Catcher" served in the Counter Intelligence Corps during WWII with Henry Kissinger. Others have theorized that this book served as some sort of post-hypnotic suggestion or program "trigger"). (6) Chapman himself claims that he killed Lennon to promote the reading of "Catcher in the Rye," yet according to those who knew him, Chapman never exhibited strong feeling about the book until just prior to the shooting.

Chapman has been quoted as saying this about the shooting:

"He (Lennon) walked past me and then I heard in my head, 'Do it, do it, do it, like that,' I don't remember aiming. I must have done, but I don't remember drawing a bead or whatever you call it...I had no emotion, no anger....dead silence in the brain."

top topics

join