It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dies from drinking too much water.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
what can heppen to the staff in america, is this just civil or is there criminal charges.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
what can heppen to the staff in america, is this just civil or is there criminal charges.

After hearing the recording, I think it could very well be criminal. These guys did seem to show a depraved indifference for human life.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There are also a lot of people that have both gotten very ill and/or died drinking too much water before getting a drug test. Water is only going to help you an hour or two before the test, and just enough to dilute the speciman, and not gallons of it.

People need to realize that water is 60% of our bodies and there is a delicate balance between it and the electrolytes.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To my knowledge, no criminal charges have been filed.

The last report I read on this story claimed the homicide detectives were investigating, and criminal charges against the radio station and/or their staff could be waiting in the wings.

The family has brought a wrongful death complaint against the radio station, and I don't see how they could not win. I don't think the cops want to send some radio statione employees to jail for 25-life on murder for a stupid stunt, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some charges filed, probably resulting in probation and a heaping helping of community service.

:shk:

Such a shame what happened...

To be fair though, the woman signed herself up for the contest, and is as much to blame for the outcome as anyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
so she died from not going to the bathroom,

not necessarily too much water?

i mean if you don't empty your BLADDER periodically then guess whats going to happen even if you don't drink "too much water" - right?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is such obvious Problem Reaction Solution stuff. So they are going to try and limit the amount of water each person is allowed to have.

I will never submit to anyone's authority over me. Will die free always.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
its happening right now in NYC/Long Island area

top topics

<< 1   >>

join