It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tenth Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I found this great sight explaining the dimensions of the universe and the string theory. It all makes a lot more sense to me now and I thought it might help some people understand the concept better or just teach them about it.

It also, and I don't mean to start anything big here, makes time travel seem much more plausible.

The 10th dimension
you have to click on the numbers on the right hand side of the screen once you get there.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by joemustard]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
thanks for the link, i think it's a good explanation.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Excellent video!!! I'm a bit rusty on the ole Quantum Physics but this makes things easier to understand !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Awsome...thanks
does help get the brain around thinking in extra dimensions

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That was awesome. I had no idea that there were so many different dimensions. The guy explaining it was great. I'm not saying i'm going to go and build my own flux copacitor or anthing but it was alot more informative and easy to understand than i was exspecting.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think I just sprained my brain...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello all,

Does anybody out there know how to go from one dimension to another? I would love to try it as it has always been an interest of mine.

I recently watched the film dejavu which showed that the FBI where using this technology that made them go back 4 days in the past because they learnt how to bend time.

I believe somebody out there knows how to do this and I want to know how.

Can anyone help?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you cannot bend time because time does not exist, as einstein said it merly depends on the perspective of the observer, allow me to demonstrate: suppose you are raceing a rabbit at the speed of light around the earth (ignoring escape velocity and air friction) to both you and the rabbit everything would be slow, but lets say ben affleck decides to go and get his morning paper and sees two blurs running down the street, he is not even sure where you guys are at any one time because you are going so fast and to him just like you "time" still is the same, ergo your perception merely differs, meaning there is no true "time at all merely the illusion of it cast by speed

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4eyedsnake
Does anybody out there know how to go from one dimension to another? I would love to try it as it has always been an interest of mine.

it's not like just a casual romp through the fabric of reality
and there must be a reason that outweighs the potential disruptions to...things

right now i don't think they are allowing passage back and forth for the unseasoned or still 'living' soul (but when you die you will automatically experience traveling through a black hole to the singularity of light at the other end...love/light/heaven...basically it is your star and your people are there

I believe somebody out there knows how to do this and I want to know how.

Well then you must find out in the standard way. Discover it for yourself.

Can anyone help?

I tried to by telling you what you probably don't want to hear and might not think is legitimate but i'm being straight up with you about what i know.

It is just not something that will help us all at this point in time and it is risky even in the perfect circumstances (that is outside of our death experience).

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I watched it, I parsed the sentences, but I didn't get this at all.

Especially the fact that it would stop at ten dimensions -- that's a pretty arbitrary boundary.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I like this thread, that was an excellent flash very informative. But I think my brain melted after the 6th dimension.

-ADHD

new topics

top topics

join