It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Downunder...strange!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thought I would share something I found today. I really don't know what to make of it. Apparently Aussie primetime television was interrupted this past week by a seven minute audio loop that repeatedly said, "Jesus Christ, help us all lord". I know there are many Aussie's here at ATS who might know something more about this.

www.timboucher.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The 'Neverine' is the main character out of a computer game, Morrowind, and is a demi-god...

What that has to do with Jesus is anyones guess.

I didn't see Air Crash Investigation because i was watching a DVD, but i would have loved to see it.

Gotta love Pirate TV broadcasts!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Wow i just watched the you tube video on your link and i remember watching the show with those particular scenes.I didn`t hear that audio though.

This is probably why,taken for your link...

“It only went to air in NSW and Victoria and the program resumed as soon as the error was corrected.”

Western Australia here.That program was aired on the 2nd over there,a few weeks ago now,i think it was on only about a week ago here.

The accent of the guy is obviously American.

This is the first time i`ve heard of this type of thing happening in Australian broadcasts.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That I have got to say would of raise hairs on the back of my neck had i heard that first hand.

Thanks for the post dude, as its always great to see things like this first hand rather than rely on an urban legend type message..

Cheers, DK.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
That I have got to say would of raise hairs on the back of my neck had i heard that first hand.

I`ll agree with that D4rk Kn1ght.

I`m unsure what the last word is in the loop? the f word or my Mrs thinks it sounds like cut even more so at the end of the video.

If it is the f word,i`d say it could be they are foreseeing and mocking the channel operaters by repeating the phrases they were more than likely saying.

Jesus Christ.......................Help us oh Lord..................f..k
well maybe

If the last word is cut i cant guess what the purpose of it all is,other than to freak out some people.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ahh, I was watching the show when it happened. It was a tv show on Channel 7 called "Mayday," which analyses things like plane crashes and such. This particular show was about a train crash, I'm not sure where. btw, it was definetly not Air Crash Investigation.

I read a very short little tidbit in some newspaper the day after saying it was an audio clip from something or other when a truck driver got ambushed in Iraq. From what I could make out, it went something like "Jesus Christ, help us all Lord" in a very flat monotone voice, and yeah, there COULD have been a f&*K at the end, but I can't really remember. And from what I could make out, it went for a lot longer than 7 or 10 minutes.

I thought it was pretty funny, until I found out where the audio loop actually came from.
I guess these things happen in tv stations. Those guys have a lot to do, having to keep something going out for every second of the day.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm glad to be an Australian. I'm also glad that our Television is being Infiltrated by unknown Glitches in the form of Religious banter.

This year is going to kick it old school.

Now, if only an alien race would interrupt Barney the Dinosaur...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Oh damn funniest thing I've read since yesterday.

You have voted Unrealised for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yep, you can't tell me that a multi-million dollar television station can have a mess up like that, especially considering that it is audio from an iraqi war originated video.

"Yes, my T.V station just had a slip up... for seven minutes. No, it has nothing to do with the impending doom directly associated with the conflict in the original holy land. No, Jesus isn't slowly preparing us for his return. No, Jesus isn't actually an Alien. No, it isn't a coincidence that the show was called 'MayDay' in reference to the call for help from the human spirit. Please, no more questions, I have a date with the executives of channel nine as to why Bert Newtons Son was stoned and acted out fellatio on the New Years Eve Live Broadcast. No, I know Matthew Newton beats his Girlfriend. Yes I know Bert is embalmed and eats children."

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Yes I know Bert is embalmed and eats children."

From what I have read on the net you might be more correct than you think

It seems strange that it was allowed to go for seven minutes with so many people ensuring what goes to air correctly

top topics

join