It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Carter Center Advisors Resign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Story Here

14 Certer Center advisors have resigned in protest over, what they call, lies and fabrications in Jimmy Carters new book about Palestine. These folks have some pretty impressive resume's. They say that this Carter isn't the same man as when they went to the Center.

I agree. I voted for Carter. I used to like him. He had a good heart. But now? He can't be believed. He has had a radical agenda replace his heart and he can no longer be trusted.

[edit on 1/12/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He had a good heart. But now? He can't be believed.

If you believe the 7% of his staff that resigned.

I pray for an endeavor where 93% of my people agree with me on the most volatile of subjects.

df1

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
14 Certer Center advisors have resigned in protest over...

My guess is that most of those resigning are of the Zionist mindset. Jimmy beat up that group pretty well in his book, so such resignations would not be surprising.

Carter was an average president at best. I always felt that he was well intended, but timid out of fear that he'd do something negative. Unfortunately this fear also prevented him doing anything positive. He used the word "malaise" to describe the state of the country at one point during his administration. "Malaise" is also a pretty good word to describe his term as president.

malaise -a vague or unfocused feeling of mental uneasiness, lethargy, or discomfort.

However despite his shortcomings it was highly likely that he would have defeated Reagan without "iran/contra".

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovepolitics.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join