It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do folks fear the NWO ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I admit I dont know much about the alleged intentions of the NWO. So what exactly do we need to fear from them and a one-world goverment ?

Possible benefits...

Wars are mostly fought over territory or resources. A one-world goverment ends this.

The planet is running out of resources and this is mainly due to overpopulation. From what Ive read, the NWO advoctates limited population. I dont agree with the rumors of murdering folks but china does have it right in my opinion. There are simply too many dang people around. The world can sustain 3.5 billion people and we currently have over 6 billion and climbing. If we want fresh water and rain forests to survive we simply must stop multiplying.

What are the negatives to the NWO. Please post what is known about them...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
who will lead the one-world-government,then?in fact,this will lead to a big war itself by setting up a single fresh government.obviously every possible country will try to do it,just like now,countries are competing over different aspects.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Firstly, the main reason that we have “overpopulation” is because of the oil-based food distribution system the NWO has currently foisted upon us. Did you know that for every calorie we consume 10 calories of fossil fuel is burnt? (source: Dale Pfeiffer)

Are we really heading towards overpopulation? At the current rate of consumption, yes. But, there’s no need for the system to be the way it is. (Come on, we get apples from New Zealand, surely there’s something wrong with this picture?)

Also, the NWO is currently made up of 3 major economic blocks, NAFTA, EU and APEC. Eventually, it will fall under a single economic block, with maybe a few rogue nations serving as scapegoat. (think 1984)

In essence a monopoly on government. Can you name me one monopoly in the history of mankind that has been beneficial to it? Monopolies are bad, always.

Also, I have no idea why some are under the illusion that a NWO would mean no wars. This is complete BS. The league of Nation couldn’t stop wars, the UN isn’t stopping wars. And whatever they chose or designed to replace the UN probably won’t work either.

Cooperation between independent nations, yes. Integration of the world’s independent nations so that corporations can more easily conduct business, no.

It's akin to a constantly fighting couple wanting to get married in order to avoid a divorce. It ain’t gonna be better.

[edit on 12/1/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
For one thing, I like my comfy bed.

See my avatar? It's a pic of a concentration camp in Taylor, Texas. Only one of the 600+ prison camps right here in America which have been built and staffed, are ready and waiting -- for 'dissenters' and others.

Dissenters are those Americans who will (among other things) refuse to get the VeriChip, refuse to get a National ID card, protest against their constitutional rights being taken away, protest against having a dictatorship for their new government, and etc.

These new 'accomodations' are courtesy of the NWO. I rather doubt that the beds are soft and comfy. If you haven't heard much about all this, I highly suggest doing an online search for:

American Concentration Camps
VeriChip
National ID card

What you'll find will totally open your eyes! And that's just for starters here in America! I could go on and on about what the NWO has planned. Don't even get me started on what the NWO is doing to our weather, putting in our water, diseases such as AIDS and the bird-flu that they have created, all in the name of 'population control', etc.

NOMW

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Admriker, you ask why folk fear NWO. It's a fair question and it's great you asked. There are undoubtedly millions/billions out there who don't really know what a New World Order is or how it could negatively affect our lives. If they don't know what they and their children and grandchildren stand to lose from NWO, they won't be motivated to impede its progress, which means they'll fall like flies.

If we look at it from the perspective of ordinary individuals at street level, NWO will strip those individuals of whatever freedoms, safety and choices etc. they currently enjoy. For instance, at the moment, we're free to vote and although the results are decided beforehand and our vote is simply a token gesture, at least we currently have access to local, State and Federal politicians whose comfortable lifestyle depends upon at least pretending to act in our interests.

So, if we're unhappy about levels of crime in our area or the closure of factories, etc., we are currently able to exert pressure on politicians to 'fix' the problem. Currently, if enough of us make enough noise, politicians at all levels are forced to listen, or see our votes going the way of their opposition. So currently, we have a little bit of clout. We and politicians are cognisant of the fact they THEY work for US (or at least that's what they're supposed to do and are being paid to do).

Under a New World Order, there would BE no local, State or Federal politicians. Instead, we would live under a version of Police State. We would be subject to Thought and Speech police. Any time we spoke on a phone or communicated via internet or via any other means, we would/could be monitored. If some terrified little Police State drone had reason to feel insecure about his OWN safety, he may -- in order to meet his 'target' or in order to suck up to his superiors -- falsely claim that we discussed a 'forbidden' subject within an email or phone call.

At that point, black-uniformed gangsters weilding a terrifying array of weapons would burst into our home to kill us and all present, or drag us all away, never to be seen again. We and our family could spend the rest of our short lives as slaves, working until we dropped and afterwards dragged away to be turned into fertilizer or even 'food'. There would be no lawyers, no appeals, no assumption of innocence. We would be gone, our assets and property seized by the NWO. And this would be happening all through each day in each street, neighbourhood, apartment block. Informing on neighbours, workmates and even family members would be actively encouraged/enforced under a NWO. In order to survive another day or week in such fear-wracked circumstances, people would falsely 'inform' on their own parents and children.

Currently, you're free to leave your home at will -- to deposit or withdraw your own money in a bank of your choosing -- to work where you please -- to spend as you please -- to marry as you please -- to move when you please to wherever you please, etc. Under a NWO, your life, time and energy would no longer be yours. You would be owned. You would be chipped. You would live where you were told and would not make a move without permission and even then, you'd be terrified you'd broken some 'law' or would soon be falsely accused of doing so.

Under NWO you would not protest if your children were forcibly dragged from you. If you did protest or even wear an outraged expression, you could/would be made an example of: you may be forced to witness the torture and murder of your children, or worse.

A NWO would mean you would no longer be a person. You'd be a thing. You would be owned. You would be virtually valueless. You would be worked to exhaustion and disposed of. You would have no rights. You would not even have the right to decide to die.

To gain some appreciation of what you/your 'life' would be under a NWO, you only need to look at cows being taken to the abbatoirs in trucks, or a shed filled with battery hens or commercially raised pigs. Are their lives their own? Do they have rights? Can they decide to be 'free'? Do they have any control or choice regarding their existence and eventual fate?

A handful of people have sufficient wealth and power to be able to look down on the seething mass of humanity as if we were ants in the yard or beasts in the field. Ants are so busy going about their business that we step on them on our way to the gate. Ants mean nothing to us. They can't hurt us. If they get too troublesome, we simply spray them with poison and then go on enjoying our bar-b-que. We are the 'boss'. There will always be ants. If we kill them all and need more, we need simply breed more. We do not consider 'ant rights'. And if ants annoy us or attempt to bite us, we turn on them in fury. We're damn sure we aren't going to lose sleep about stupid ants.

Under a NWO, we would rank as low as those ants. That doesn't spell good times for humanity.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The planet would benefit from a single global government however murdering is not the way to decrease the population! If everyone on the planet was to be limited to 'X' amount of children the global population would slowly decrease to a sustainable level over the period of about 150 yrs. Territorial wars would not be a problem, religion should be controlled to prevent religious wars and the world could work as a single unit to move forward technologically. As with any theory there are going to be things in there that are totally untrue so all that people think they know about NWO may not be true.

Seriously, take the horrific parts out of NWO and lok at the benefits...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a few words spring to mind,

they want your freewill
they want your mind
they want your whole life

the above words are what you all need to fear from these people.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Fifty-Fifty, yours is a Utopian dream. I guess we all harboured a similar dream as children and at different phases in our lives.

However, it's an unworkable, impractical dream. And those who float a New World Order are not given to Disney type dreams, as is obvious. They have no respect for human life, nor are they concerned with the betterment of humankind as is evidenced in the deliberate poisoning of food, water, air -- and in the burgeoning 'cancer' industry -- the attempts to eliminate alternative medicines --- the imposed lab-created diseases -- the orchestrated and deliberate anxiety foisted upon populations by whore media -- the phony wars for profit -- the deliberate divide-and-conquer strategies employed by State and Church, etc. etc.

Fifty Fifty, you say: " If everyone on the planet was to be limited to 'X' amount of children the global population would slowly decrease to a sustainable level over the period of about 150 yrs. "

* HOW * would you ensure that 'everyone' conformed with the 'X' amount of children dictate ?

You say: " Territorial wars would not be a problem ".

* WHY * would they not be a problem? * HOW* would you ensure territorial wars would not be a problem?

You say: " Religion should be controlled to prevent religious wars "

* HOW * would you 'control' religion? * HOW* would you control ALL those religions and ALL their adherents?

You say: " The world could work as a single unit to move forward technologically"

* HOW* would you ensure ' the world ' would ' move forward as a single unit' ?

This Pie in the Sky that you propose all sounds very DICTATORIAL.

* HOW* do dictators achieve their ends ......... by 'suggesting nicely' ?

* HOW * are dictates usually enforced ........ magic wands ?

Or, maybe you believe that the world's Prime Ministers, Presidents, etc. will appear on their respective national TV-news one night to say:-

... " On the 10th of next month, we will be converting to New World Order. From that moment on, you will be governed from a central NWO headquarters in Belgium. All religions and religious practices will cease immediately and will be subject to 'control' (whatever that means). Families worldwide will be restricted to two children each, maximum. All hostilities between nations will halt. "

Fifty Fifty, is it your belief that people will accept this and voluntarily conform without protest?

Do you believe that Muslims, Christians, Jains, Jews, etc. will ALL surrender their beliefs to the unexplained 'control' of a New World Order?

Do you believe that men and women WORLDWIDE will unquestioningly accept the 'two children' directive ?

Do you believe that armed forces WORLDWIDE would walk as one to a cliff and toss all their armaments into the sea ?

Will ALL this occur at VOLUNTARY level ?

Or will it need to be ENFORCED ?

HOW will your Utopian New World Order regime be enforced ?

WHO ---- WILL DO THE ENFORCING ?

Will it be a PEACEFUL ENFORCEMENT, lol ?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
thats why everyone else before, lost out on there dream of the new world order, even hitler was just a bit to early.

nwo will be forced on you and you will not even know it. MIND CONTROL, will be used to force all humans to which way these leaders want.

one thing the people leading us down this path may not even know exactly where we are going so how would any of us really know.

the technologies of today are something that hitler could only have dreamt of, we are all just going into a deeper sleep, will we ever wake up, don't thing so, and i am not sure knowing what i know today that i ever want to live in a world with this sort of thing going on.

utopian dreams are only for the top level rich people.

there seems to be some real urgency to this now, like they have given themselves so much time to do this. maybe the transition the world is going through at the mo is important to this plan.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I appreciate your points Dock6 but i didn't actually say that it is going to happen, im just saying that that is what would need to be done to help us move forward. Of course there are huge problems with this idea, hence he reason its never been done before.

I forgot to mention that i know little about NWO and i have no idea how real or not it may be. I stand by the idea that population control would be beneficial. China have enforced it havent they? As for my other points, they would be possible to an extent although there will always those that rebel.

I dont doubt that this NWO that you are talking about is NOT the way forward BUT some kind of Global Government is needed. Something that hasnt been tried before. The world we know now is slipping further and further into destruction and unless something is done to change the current siuation then our children in generations to come will be living in a very horrific world, New World Order or not.

Fifty-Fifty, yours is a Utopian dream. I guess we all harboured a similar dream as children and at different phases in our lives.

I don't appreciate being patronised for expressing my views. It is not a utopian dream it is better to look at the possible positives than the possible negatives however unlikely it may be. I believe in optimism, there are clearly those that don't.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For all you "the NWO is evil" types out there.....

What evidence is there to support the fact that a NWO would be evil?

You cite numerous examples, all US centric, that say what would happen, but here, in the EU, we have none of these "camps" etc..

Maybe this NWO is a US problem and not really a One World Government (OWG)..

because, if the OWG is anything like the EU....

Bring it on... Sounds rather nice..

EDIT: I might add... The only people I hear that are against a OWG are US citizens...

The rest of us seem to be rather ok with it and see nothing wrong. Maybe this is a problem with YOUR Government and country, rather than a problem for the rest of us?

Maybe the plan is to screw the USA. After all, in the eyes of the Elites at least, the continent is full of the rejects of "Old Europe"...

(I don't classify you as rejects, just saying it from the PTB point of view...)

[edit on 12/1/07 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
well said stumason.. Long live the EU!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I admit I dont know much about the alleged intentions of the NWO. So what exactly do we need to fear from them and a one-world goverment ?

Possible benefits...

Wars are mostly fought over territory or resources. A one-world goverment ends this.

The planet is running out of resources and this is mainly due to overpopulation. From what Ive read, the NWO advoctates limited population. I dont agree with the rumors of murdering folks but china does have it right in my opinion. There are simply too many dang people around. The world can sustain 3.5 billion people and we currently have over 6 billion and climbing.

A very overly simplistic view. And do you really want to be enslaved by others??? And a micro-chipped population is equally important to the NWO as a one world government. So do you want your kids to be microchipped and controlled by the satanic NWO elite?
If you think there are too many people in the world are you going to lead by example and start by eliminating yourself?????? The NWO would like to do it for you, whether you feel you deserve to be one of those eliminated or not doesn't matter to them.

It is also a lie that the earth can't sustain the people that are here now. What it does require is a change on the dependance of oil, alternative non-polluting energy, being environmentally friendly etc. The world can produce enough food to feed everyone.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
'

One World Government / New World Order.

Maybe you should define what YOU imagine the above to be.

Then please detail the manner in which OWG/NWO will be implemented.

Also, please state whether or not YOU believe participation/membership within this OWG / NWO will be voluntary or mandatory.

If voluntary, you're dreaming.

If mandatory, HOW and BY WHOM will it be imposed.

Also, please detail the manner in which OWG/NWO will be administered: HOW and BY WHOM.

Do you actually believe that OWG/NWO will automatically (as Fifty Fifty states) render territorial wars unnecessary ?

In other words, you believe, do you, that implementation of NWO/OWG will automatically result in Israel getting the hell out of Palestine and will result in Bush and the Cabal voluntarily withdrawing from Iraq, for example?

Fifty Fifty ------- you still haven't explained how religions worldwide will be 'controlled' either *BY* NWO/OWG or merely because of the existence of OWG/NWO.

OR ......... could it be that Fifty Fifty and Stumason have DELIBERATELY posted controversially regarding (1) the US and (2) NWO for the purpose of drawing numerous responses, thus points ?

Because most of what Fifty Fifty and Stumason have claimed/stated is illogical, nonsensical, provocative and devoid of common sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
hmm...just read 1984 and that'll answer your question.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
'
OR ......... could it be that Fifty Fifty and Stumason have DELIBERATELY posted controversially regarding (1) the US and (2) NWO for the purpose of drawing numerous responses, thus points ?

Because most of what Fifty Fifty and Stumason have claimed/stated is illogical, nonsensical, provocative and devoid of common sense.

Oh really? well, I don't get ANY points for replies, the thread author does, which isn't me.

And answering questions with questions is a bit Orwellian yourself, don't you think?

All i stated was the only OTT Anti-NWO (or insert whatever acronym you want) people seem to ALL be US citizens. Personally, if the NWO is modelled on the EU, I do not see a problem.

What is your beef? Answer the premise of the thread rather than deflecting attention by asking more questions, which, to be honest, are based on nothing but typical paranoid dillusions.

We have NO supposed camps in the EU.

Microchipping is something that is not up for discussion.

The most we have is biometric passports which, to be honest, are better than a photo and your name, which is all passports were and very vunerable to fraud.

Again, why are you afraid of something which;

A) Does not exist.
B)IS not discussed anywhere in the world in the same context apart from the US

I think this is a typical American response to any form of a OWG, being that they so love the fact that "USA is #1!!". How can someone be top dog, when there is only one dog?

Thats what it boils down too.

Personally, the sooner we get rid of nation states and work together the better. As it stands, this planet is crap. For all you "survivalist" types, or paranoid "The world wants to destroy the USA" people, get over it.

Why does this supposed NWO have to be evil? (I ask this question for the second time)

Why cannot there be a World Government that is Democratic? I see no reason why not? The only reason I can see why people would be against that is they fear the fact that they would be the minority.

Funny that nearly ALL Anti-NWO types, in the US, are WHITE militiamen types who pretend to be soldiers on the weekend hunting ducks.....

Is that why you fear being the minority? loss of control over the "darkies"?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Why cannot there be a World Government that is Democratic?

Can you name even 1 current government in the western world that is truly democratic, even 1!!! Most countries have a 2-party system that is really 1 party divided by colours, but both with the same agenda and ruled by the same people, so it is a 1 party system, that is not democracy. If 1 country can't produce a truly democratic government then there is no hope for a 1 world government to do it either.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Stumason: it's difficult to know WHICH of the CHIPS on your shoulders require to be addressed and in which order, lol.

Fifty Fifty's post is there for you to read.

He/she ASSERTED that 'territorial wars would be unnecessary' etc.

My enquiries regarding his assertions are entirely valid.

And of course, whether or not you WANT to see nonsensical assertions being questioned in these forums is actually a problem YOU have and has no bearing on the style of my posts or the valid questions they contain.

As to your undisciplined anti-American rant, well, again, it serves simply to magnify more of YOUR problems.

Like your friend Fifty Fifty, you're prone to assumptions, as when you accuse me of being 'American'. I'm not. I still find your comments re: the US and Americans to be offensive however. You do no credit to the UK or its inhabitants. Are you SURE you're a UK resident ?????

Regarding the EU: I don't know how widely you've travelled --- if at all. And you don't say how many people you know, in the EU. I suspect not many.

I on the other hand am well conversent with the general dissatisfaction of many, many people who've had the EU foisted upon them. They see no benefit. To the contrary, in fact.

Your post is so disjointed that it's difficult to ascertain precisely what -- if any -- point you're attempting to make, other than insult and provoke as many here as possible.

It's laughable. Really. Fifty Fifty STATES BOLDLY that under NWO: 'territorial wars will no longer be necessary'.

Yet your posts are the epitome of 'territorial' aggressiveness and divisiveness.

So clearly, you would be totally unsuited to the NWO/OWG you're so keen to support, lol

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Golddragnet, can you give me your definition of a democracy? As far as i know there are plenty of western democratic countries :s

Link

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

Originally posted by stumason
Why cannot there be a World Government that is Democratic?

Can you name even 1 current government in the western world that is truly democratic, even 1!!! Most countries have a 2-party system that is really 1 party divided by colours, but both with the same agenda and ruled by the same people, so it is a 1 party system, that is not democracy. If 1 country can't produce a truly democratic government then there is no hope for a 1 world government to do it either.

Most European Governments, in fact. The one's you cite are not proportional representation, so end up favouring a certain party that, in reality, has no real majority. But PR is in use across the EU and results in a political system that is forced to listen to the masses.

Look at Labour in the UK. polled less than 30% of the popular vote, but are still the ruling party. With PR, they would not be in power.

Granted, it results in alot of hung Parliaments, but the Governments of France, Germany, Sweden etc etc all have to listen to the voters as they can easily be turfed out of power by a shift in popular opinion. Allainces between parties change and the "ruling" party is suddenly out in the cold.

In the UK system, everyone could turn against the Government and we would still have to put up with them for as long as they liked.

As for you "2 party theory", where, anywhere in Europe, including the UK, is there a two party system? No where.

Again, your looking at it from an entirely US centric view, assuming because your Democracy is shagged, then the rest of ours is.

Across the EU there are hundreds of party's. Sitting in the UK Parliament are at least half a dozen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join