It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if OJ didn't do it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I know I'm one of those crazy people who actually think its possible he did not do it. You know I watched enough of the trial, hubby was one who watched everyday I had too to because we only have one tv but I have a theory about what might have happened and its really simple, does anyone else have one?

I think he was hopped up on drugs and did it because he was outta his mind jealous. A guy his size - on drugs - could have easily murdered Nicole and Ron Goldman.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
]

I think he was hopped up on drugs and did it because he was outta his mind jealous. A guy his size - on drugs - could have easily murdered Nicole and Ron Goldman.

I don't thinks so, he was with Kato earlier in the evening around 9-9:30 just an hour before the murders was supposed to have taken place and Kato testified he was fine, also OJ has arthritis and also because Ron Goldman was a fit young man who was no pushover from all accounts and most definitely put up a hard fight. I think in reality he would have stomped OJ's butt.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First, remember the fitness tapes they showed of OJ? He wasn't quite as lame as they made him out to be.

Second, have you ever seen a person on a drug such as PCP? Had he been on that substance - and I'm using it as an example - it would take 6 men of Goldman's size to subdue Simpson. He could've easily have snorted coke between the time Kato saw him and the murder happened. It is well known that Simpson was on the dust. (During that period of his life.)

And doesn't anyone remember a year or so back, his daughter called the cops on him? She was frantic. Probably scared to death he'd hack her, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wasn't Kato the caretaker in return for free place to stay since OJ was always gone and needed someone there? If that was the case he just got lucky enough to find a cool gig with a swimming pool included.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wasn't Kato the caretaker in return for free place to stay since OJ was always gone and needed someone there? If that was the case he just got lucky enough to find a cool gig with a swimming pool included.

No. He was just OJ's guest.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Actually if you look at the link I provided earlier under "The Players" you will see he is described as estate housekeeper and also cared for Simpson's children when they visited, also formally did this for Nicole before she moved to the residence where she was murdered.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Actually if you look at the link I provided earlier under "The Players" you will see he is described as estate housekeeper and also cared for Simpson's children when they visited, also formally did this for Nicole before she moved to the residence where she was murdered.

Well then, I stand corrected. You have my apologies, Goose.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Well then, I stand corrected. You have my apologies, Goose.

No apologies neccessary I had to go to the link I had listed to be sure I recalled correctly that he was a caretaker, did not know that he also took care of the kids.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wonder who else he was "helping?"

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Kato Kaelin doesn't seem to have the ruthless personality it takes to be a killer. But what do I know?....look at Ted Bundy. I heard that Nicole had some drug-addict enemies, but I'm still not ruling-out OJ.
He just did too many strange things, after the murder. What about the possibility of a hired hit gone bad? Here's the scenario:

OJ wants Nicole dead for whatever reason ie... jealousy, money or just hates her guts. He pays a hired hit man or men to do the dastardly deed. But their timing is bad and they show up when OJ's not quite ready for a good Alibi. Than Ron Godman shows up on the scene unexpected and the (hit man/men) has to eliminate the witness. The reason why OJ was so screwed-up was because he knew it was going down, but not according to the plans. OJ can't tell the cops who really did the murder, becaused he hired them. I just can't see someone in his position to actually slaughter his own wife. He wanted her dead alright, but not the blood on his hands.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Come on people, don't you remember the crime scene? It was like a slaughter, messy, blood everywhere. There was no hit man/team. It would've been short and sweet. Badabing badabang. And way more clean.

The crime scene suggested there was a big struggle - consistent with a big, hopped up on drugs OJ man-handling them. Also, if he caught Goldman by surprise, he could've very easily overtaken him.

I'll say it again, when people are on certain drugs - even liquor for some - their adrenaline kicks in and their strength is amplified - they become like wild animals. Hasn't anyone out there ever seen that happen? I have. I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Come on people, don't you remember the crime scene? It was like a slaughter, messy, blood everywhere. There was no hit man/team. It would've been short and sweet. Badabing badabang. And way more clean.

The crime scene suggested there was a big struggle - consistent with a big, hopped up on drugs OJ man-handling them. Also, if he caught Goldman by surprise, he could've very easily overtaken him.

I'll say it again, when people are on certain drugs - even liquor for some - their adrenaline kicks in and their strength is amplified - they become like wild animals. Hasn't anyone out there ever seen that happen? I have. I've never seen anything like it.

Yes but doesn't it take a while to come down off that stuff, less than an hour (please correct me if I'm wrong) he was getting ready to leave for airport, snow white carpet in bedroom no blood on it, if he had come back into that home with all that blood on him he would have left spots of it everywhere especially with the amount of time he had to cleanup which was 0 time basically. I just don't get it how could you or I or anyone for that matter commit such bloodbath of a murder without getting blood on us especially hyped up on some drug and not leave blood drops everywhere, remember they have out that spray that picks up blood that gives off a greenish glow of where blood has been no matter how good one cleans it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well Goose,
He could've easily washed off outside. None of us know what he did or where he went in the time after it happened. And if he didn't do it, why did he run? That was pretty damning in itself.

All I know is that he was an extremely jealous, wife-beating coke-head who had lost control. I think he did it. If you wanna believe he didn't or whatever, you're entitled to your belief.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm not saying OJ hired professional hit men. He could have paid drug addicts to do the job. Your right the pro's wouldn't have been so messy. Goose is right OJ would have been covered in blood.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter at this point, though, does it? He has ruined his own life anyway and he is so yesterday.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think it does matter if he did not do it, that means the killers are walking the streets, the defense team wanted so badly to prove OJ did it in in effect I feel they almost brainswashed us all but there are just too many things that didn't add up in their case thats why he got off, yes he had a great defense team but just the same the prosecutors were not pushovers they were good but they just could not make it believable if you really looked at their case, like the video the prosecution said that supposedly showed him so angry during the recital, the film showed him smiling, speaking to everyone, looking like a proud Dad. Personally I think it was a robbery gone bad, the people who did it knew who their victim was and was smart enough to know that the first person who would be suspect, toss the glove over the fence and then get the devil out of the way as everybody tried to pin it on OJ.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't know goose you could be right. It just seems OJ had a very bad temper. Of course.. a lot of guys have a bad temper and don't kill someone.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Frankly I don't care if OJ did it.

He either paid for it or helped or at the least he knew who did it and why.

For those reasons alone he got what he deserved.

Most people involved in such a gruesome crime don't do their time playin' golf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join