It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation I had with a friend (mildly interesting, maybe)

page: 1

join
share:
jhh

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was driving home a friend who use to be stationed at the Minot AFB in North Dakota. It was after spending an entire day at the state fair, so we were just enjoying a late night drive home. So we are talking about various issues as we approached the old 786th radar base, 12 miles south of Minot. I start talking about a website I found that had various articles on the base, and the two articles describing UFO encounters.

Now the odd thing about this base is most of the old radar equipment has been disassembled, and the land is sold. However when you drive by the base, occasionally an USAF truck is parked at the front gate. The remaining wood buildings and garages still has every window untouched. So for being abandon buildings, they are in pretty good shape. I mean there is no question they are in use.

So I am seeing if he knows anything about this base and sort of joking around around. He starts going into how UFOs are simply military and that Germany had odd disc aircraft during WWII. And I am agreeing with him the whole time. But he then says something rather shocking.

He claims while patrolling the northwest corner of the Minot AFB at 6am, a disc shaped craft lands in a somewhat remote part within the base. Three men get off the craft, and two other personal on the base, whom he has never met, arrive in a truck and step aboard. These two are on it for about 10 minutes before coming out. Two of the previous men that were originally on the thing, get back in, and take off. The third guys gets into the truck with the on base personal, and drive away.

At this point in the conversation I have become speechless, because I had an uncle who was an mp at the Wichita AFB. And he would refuse to ever talk about anything related to UFOs. So I start asking questions like how it took off, where they took the third guy, if they knew he was even in the area, etc. The responses I got were it hovered and took off towards the west, he was unable to follow the truck, and he didn�t know if they knew he was there. But he was never questioned about what he saw, and the two personal arrived at the craft like they�ve done it a hundred times. Strange thing is, he just didn�t seem concerned one bit about the event, or even telling me this. Anyways, I just thought maybe some of you might find it a little interesting. The guy isn't really the type to make things up, and he was a bit serious, but not concerned.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It sounds like the guys were human and the ship was either back-engineered, or U.S.-made.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
That is not mildly interesting. That sounds like a classified encounter with a top secret aircraft.

By the looks of it, there is most likely also alien beings present in the military operation. I wonder why they never use these types of aircraft in war campaigns. If they never use these types of aircraft in war campaigns, then, there is a different purpose for them.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Weird things happen during the oddest times. I almost sense from your description that your friends revelation kind of shcoked you, but for some reason you two didn't talk about that or explore it further.

That seems to happen alot.

Years ago, I was describing the book Communion to my mother while driving home at night (a 50 minute trip we had made numerous times). I was explaining a theory in the book that many people with missing time don't recall anything having to do with aliens... maybe just have a strange imprint of a large eyed deer or other animal that they can't shake...

AS I WAS SAYING THIS...the largest bird I have ever seen nearly crashed into our windshield. It was an albino owl, with a wing span the width of our car, and swooped us within inches without making contact. It almost seemed like slow motion, it's eyes fixed inside the window on us.

We didn't freak at all. Just stopped talking. When we got home and realized it took forever, like twice as long as normal to get home. I asked if she had seen the owl. She was like "Oh yes." We never explored it further.

Hmm. This story just made me remember that.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting, nice story
. I had one similar experience riding my bike home one night but I dont remember any animals. I took me like 2 hours to make a 40 minute trip (without stopping).

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How do you know they don't use them in military campaigns? For all we know they could, but I actually kind of doubt that since they are trying to keep the whole thing secret anyway. Interesting story with the owl.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ahh i think u guys should see this www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Fake, looks like a giant lamp shade.

Whats with the dry ice at the bottom? That is the "fake" part for me.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
looks like a giant tolit

its interesting, but yes i think its fake to

GEX

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you read those posts bellow that pic, someone said that it is a nuclear reactor, or something like that. I agree with that. But its not a UFO and it does not fly, and its not an alien.
My 2 cents.

top topics

join