It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with Triangles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've noticed alot of U.F.O. sightings are of objects shaped triangular.

Is it normal for abductees to have triangular marks? I have dreams where I wake up in a place I've seen when I was younger and in pain while being operated on.

Then when I wake I have these same triangular marks. I went to see a dematologist and they didn't know what was up.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Is the mark on either of your temples or on your shoulders / upper arms?

I am reading through The Communion Letters at the moment, which is basically a book full of letters from abduction victims. A LOT of them, and i mean probably 30% of the book, report the same thing:

A ruler-like instrument that leaves a triangular burn-like mark on their temples or upper arms.

As far as triangular UFO's go, they are a common type. Saucers have kind of died out in the last decades, and it is mainly triangles, orbs and cigars.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I've seen orbs quite a bit.

They are raised and if you try to pinch them or something they turn red....

These are located on my upper abs (or lack there of) though.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Mmk... well how much do you know about abductions and the after effects?

I'm fairly skeptical myself because i think most things can be related to sleep disorders... but not when you wake up with physical marks it isn't.

Watch this
documentary (if you have fast internet... hopefully better than my dialup) and have a good look at the abduction marks and implants section that is about 5 minutes in.

If you think anything of that, you may want to get an x-ray done to see if there is anything there.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamblingProphet

My suggestion to you would be for you to keep a voice activated recorder by your bed at night and then listen to it in the morning to see if you hear any unusual noises on playback. Just throwing in my .02 worth but I'm curious to find out why you are waking up with those marks on your stomach. It's very strange....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

My suggestion to you would be for you to keep a voice activated recorder by your bed at night and then listen to it in the morning to see if you hear any unusual noises on playback. Just throwing in my .02 worth but I'm curious to find out why you are waking up with those marks on your stomach. It's very strange....

Good idea... or since he is on a computer:

If you have one in your room, clear a bit of harddrive space (like 10GB) and set a webcam or digital camera on record overnight. Turn off the PC screen overnight to make sure there is no light being emitted... and there you have it.

Save the tape in the morning and play it through in fast forward to check for anomalies.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting, interesting

I don't know much about abductions except thinking they were all crackpots when I was younger. I'm going to watch the documentary now.

I will see about the recorder. I would need to buy one.

Personally I would scoff it off as nothing, if it wasn't for the strange markings

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Originally posted by Palasheea

Good idea... or since he is on a computer:

If you have one in your room, clear a bit of harddrive space (like 10GB) and set a webcam or digital camera on record overnight. Turn off the PC screen overnight to make sure there is no light being emitted... and there you have it.

Save the tape in the morning and play it through in fast forward to check for anomalies.

That's a great suggestion Foof.. I think I'll try that one out myself!

But in Ramblings case, even a voice activated recorder is better than nothing. I would seriously consider purchasing a webcam or a recorder... or even a cheap earphone/microphone headset (radio shack sells them for $9) for your computer if it's in your bedroom and keep a recorder on in voice activated mode all night to see if anything shows up on playback in the morning. Clear some space on your hard drive like Fooffstarr suggested.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Palasheea]

join