It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crap, somethings in my room!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
DEMON TROUBLE

January 6, 2007- Mike Benson is home alone. He goes to the bathroom and comes back to notice a light on in his bedroom. Figuring he forgot to turn it off, he went back in a turned off the light. He was in his kitchen when he noticed that his bedroom light was on again. He was a little worried, but he managed to convince himself that he bumped it on the way out. Once again he turned it off, only to see it turn on again once he sat down on the computer. Now convinced someone was in his room he walked in a looked around. At first everything was normal, then in the corner of his eye he noticed that his closet door, which was open the last time he left the room, was slammed shut. Very cautiously, Mike grabbed his pocketknife and quietly walked over to the closet door. Sure that something was in there, he flung open the door and hacked straight into the darkness. The closet was empty. Besides the usual, nothing was in there. Mike grabbed his phone and called me. He told me everything, every detail. I tell by his voice that he was worried. We were just talking about what it might be when he randomly shouted, “OH, MY GOD!” “Mike, what is it? What’s going on?” I said. “Phew, sorry. I saw my headlights of my mom’s car and thought more lights were coming on. Oh well.” “Ok. I’ve got to go. I’ll tell you if anything happens to me.” I hung up.
January 7, 2007- I (Lucas May) was laying down to get ready to go to sleep and I was staring at a lamp in the corner of my room. The air was cold so I pulled my blanket up over me. I stuck my hands under my head and continued to stare and the lamp. I was getting tired when out of the bloom the circular switch on the lamp turned and clicked on. I jolted up and shouted “OH MY GOD!!” So loud it nearly woke up the whole house. I grabbed my cell phone and sent a text message to Mike. Then as quickly as the light came on, it clicked off. I could feel a strong present stronger then any ghost I’ve ever seen but not overwhelmingly strong. It felt like a very powerful ghost, or more likely some kind of lower class demon. “I know your still here, so why don’t you show yourself, finish the job?” I said aloud. Silence. Then I remembered a couple weeks ago Mike and I drew these symbols above my bed, making my bed like a supernatural lockdown. I was safe. I started to feel complete control when the light clicked back on. I told myself not to be worried. “Turn that light off.” I demanded. “Turn it off.” I said raising my voice. “TURN IT OFF!” I shouted. Nothing happened. After about five minutes I got up and turned it off myself. Then I lied down and tried to get some sleep. In the background I heard faint eerie breathing. I stopped breathing and covered my mouth to make sure it wasn’t me. The breathing got louder. “I’m scared of you.” I said. It got louder. I lied back down and tried to ignore it, but it continued to get louder. “You realize that Mike and I are going to send you back to Hell where you belong.” I told it. All I heard as a response was fake twisted laughter. The noise died down and I was able to fall asleep after a couple hours of tossing and turning. When I got to school I wondered if I had dreamed the entire thing. I opened my phone and checked my outbox:
Outbox Msg 12
To: Mike
We need to talk somethings wrong txt back
Sent: 1/7/07 9:50pm
January 8, 2007- I told Mike about what happened and he told that his kitchen lights kept flickering on and off when he was trying to make breakfast. I did some research and found some stuff that helped support my low class demon theory. I found out that some demons are scared of the name of ‘God’. That could explain why the light turned off so quickly when I said, ‘Oh my God’. That some weaker ones are startled by loud noises and going around a room clapping in each corner sometimes temporarly gets keeps them away. I am almost out of characters so look for the continued version!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've met demons that make Satan look like a choir boy. If you are unafraid there is nothing that can harm you. It's our own lack of faith in God's protection that causes any problems. The Demons try to scare us but like Freddy in Nightmare on Elm street as soon as the kids refused to fear him he died. It's a test or trial from God that's all. Focus on Holy things to keep your mind feeling secure. Here's some pictures for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Probedbygrays?
Is this the same probedbygrays that I have seen post before?
Well good post and great advice. We might differ dramaticly on the aliens thing but you hit the nail right on the head here.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hmm this reads to me like a short story and it gets very unbelievable when I read the cont. version which was locked btw...

I would like to hear Mike's version of events.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ya if I was in your situation I don't think I would title my post "Oh crap there's something in my room!" lololol!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
...........................................................oh crap!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Def Interesting but believeable

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I've met demons that make Satan look like a choir boy.

And that is true imo,people who deals with such things or so experience spiritual encounters should get more involved with demonology and see what fight we are up against..who they are,their names,what they do,we never too old to learn and they have been there for yonkers.

As human we were given all authority over all that is not of God,it's been said it's a spiritual war and we go around killing each other..we have the right to command it to tell it's name and it will not lie if we know we have the authority and believe and have faith.

Look at demon names we as humans know..wikipedia or any source and satan had millions that fell with him,and prob went their way...it's shocking what we actually know about demons,cause people blame one always ..satan

Satan does not need to follow law on earth but i believe he will not take God on again but he will still get his share from God "ouch",telling me that there he knows where and with whom he can mess with,other demons are not like him in any way,meaning they don't give a crap how far or to what extend they will go.

If we only had to worry about one demon and his "10" friends there would not be a war ..there are millions on millions,on different sides,their own army's though only one side is the right side in the end.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by qonone]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I've met demons that make Satan look like a choir boy. If you are unafraid there is nothing that can harm you. It's our own lack of faith in God's protection that causes any problems. The Demons try to scare us but like Freddy in Nightmare on Elm street as soon as the kids refused to fear him he died. It's a test or trial from God that's all. Focus on Holy things to keep your mind feeling secure. Here's some pictures for you.

Don't you think that all demons draw their source of evil from Satan in some sort of sixth sense way? I've seen evil before and the scariest part of it all was that the more I saw it, the more I became it.

top topics

join