It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 million Americans x $100 = George Bush out of office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Dean campain is getting very innovative. ...

George W. Bush plans to raise $200 million from the special interests for a primary in which he is running unopposed. Would you give $100 to throw George W. Bush and his special interests out of Washington? If 2 million Americans each contribute $100, we will defeat this president -- and we will change America. The formula is simple:

www.deanforamerica.com...

Check out the traffic details for his Blog. It's getting heavy traffic. Be the first to write a review.

www.alexa.com.../

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
George W. Bush plans to raise $200 million from the special interests for a primary in which he is running unopposed. Would you give $100 to throw George W. Bush and his special interests out of Washington? If 2 million Americans each contribute $100, we will defeat this president -- and we will change America. The formula is simple:

You won't defeat him, you will be able to out spend him. That doesn't exactly make you an automatic winner, unless the $200 million goes to fixing the vote...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i see no reason to put bush out of the office, especially for another cantidate who cant even wait until they get into office to start lying to the public. # dean.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
im sorry and why is bush so great what has he done to stay????

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
im sorry, and what is the point of me arguing with you? its obvious that youre all quite set on your point, and your minds are quite closed. BUSH IS BAD, DEMOnCRATS ARE WIN. theres no point, and im not going to try. im just stating my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join