It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear? Where Arth Thou?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As someone who was introduced to ATS in early 2006 and became hooked like we all did, I became an avid follower like many others of John Lear's posts.
I found his findings and posts to be eyeopening and thought provoking, and the guy has a stable and highly respectable background which at least entitles him to respect when he makes a claim.
The last I heard of John was when his work was discussed on the site here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I believe the supermods had banned (correct me if I'm wrong) John from posting for a period recently. A search of John's name says he was active on 31/12/06 but I havent had any luck finding any of his recent posts if there was any.
In light of the recent life on Mars debates and so on here I would be most interested to hear Mr.Lear's take on such topics.
So guys is John still active here and can we expect him to feature as heavily here in the future?
I for one certainly hope so.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i feel exactly the same way and i haven't been able to find any of his posts, which leads me to believe he's a bit reluctant to post on here now. it's ashame because he was one of the reasons i joined ATS. i suppose i can't blame him if he's a little gun-shy around here now. Afterall, before he was post-banned some members were taking personal attacks and being incredibly offensive. of course him biting back is what got him banned. nevertheless, john, i'd love to see you start posting again, as i found your information to be thought provoking and enlightening.

join