It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most interesting UFO footage from Mexico I've seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I used to tend to think that these white dots recorded all the time in Mexico were simply balloons. But in this video the person recording zooms in on the objects, and unless it's an illusion it looks like there is some kind of energy field around the objects.

And the objects don't move like a group of balloons in my opinion. They move one way, then move the other way. I would think that a group of balloons would travel in pretty much the same direction.

Either way check out this video and post your thoughts:

video.google.com...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by classified material]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I tried to view the video and got a message that it was not available, try again later.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just balloons again. Helium must be free down there.

mikell

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah... i'd seen a video like that before and i just put it off as birds... but they don't have weird things around them like that...

Doesn't prove anything, but it is definitely strange...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ballons don't shimmer at sun, though metals do! When i pause it a little at a close zoom these marks look like... i mean they take the shape of a saucer, but not for sure. The video analysis is not very good so i will remain neutral.
For God's shake what kind of camera's some guys use???
80's perhaps???
With all that new technology everything should be cleansed viewed

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
it may look like a ballon, but to me its only about 30% possible because if you look at the movements you can clearly see multiple UFO's traveling either up or down or left to right but a ballon would drift in the same direction with the others due to a strong current or wind. to me it looks unexplained

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I agree. I suggest you doubters start watcing the NASA videos. Dan Akroyd hosted it. It's all on google.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I highly doubt the "baloons" explination. Baloons dont move like that. They are moving back and forth, up and down, etc, and are doing so individually.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ballons don't shimmer at sun, though metals do!

Mylar ballons do exactly what you see in that video. They shimmer in the sun and give the appearance of being made of solid metal at times.

"Auras" can appear around various items filmed on video. Sunlight, angles, quality of the camera, aperture size and shape, settings on camera...all can produce those energy type aura's seen in this video.

It appears to be another mass balloon launch.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

you can clearly see multiple UFO's traveling either up or down or left to right but a ballon would drift in the same direction with the others due to a strong current or wind. to me it looks unexplained

Several of the balloons appear to be "tied together" which is probably why some small groups move in unison.

The winds, currents, and drafts that occur do not always travel in one direction. Ask a pilot about wind shear, and changing air currents and you will get a better idea of why some of these objects move in different directions.

top topics

join