It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone

My names Luke, lived in London all my life and about a 2 years ago started researching conspiracy’s and aliens/ufo's.
I have never been privileged enough to see anything with my own two eyes or speak to anyone face to face with any real proof, but as u know there’s a hell of alot of info on the web and i've been obsessed with finding as much as i can these last few years.
I would just like to state that I have read over 300 hours of documents on the web and seen alot of vids like the Disclosure project and im about 99% convinced that some of this stuff is real and that aliens do exist and r in contact with certain governments round the world.

Finishing up im really happy to now be a member and thank you to all the people on this site for being here you guys rock!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome my fellow londoner

Well put away that brolly and take a seat! Good to have you, If you have any questions please feel free to ask

----------------------------------------------
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello Lucas. I hope you enjoy your time spent on ATS. May you be educated, enriched, and enlightened by you ATS experience.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi there, Lucas.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS (Above Top Secret), buddy. This is a Conspirancy niche of all kinds. Everyday we find and a new Cosmic conspirancy.
Enjoy your stay and do not forget to ask for help at the Freshman's forum in anything you might come up
see you posting

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Another hello from the U.k

Have a good stay

[edit on 8-1-2007 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome!
Remember.. read critically!
For where there's a flood of information, having a right judgement is key.

new topics

top topics

join