It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane UFO over Russia - Turns Into a Spiral?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

Your wasting your time. What right do you have to come on here and use logic, reason and common sense when faced with the ignorance of those that will overlook the facts in order to uphold their preconceived beliefs, lol?

Yeah, sorry guys. No conspiracy here, only fertile imaginations fueled by complete ignorance. The Ufology subject is riddled with this type of tripe, and is one of the reasons why it will not be taken seriously. Unfortunately, in the overwhelming effort to believe in the least plausible explanation of things, you are actually doing harm to the very cause you ignorantly assume your defending and exposing. Good work, keep it up. A few more years of stupid things like this will ensure that this subject remains in the domain of nutjobs, con artists, and ridiculous internet bulletin boards that take seriously some of the dumbest threads (really, have you even considered some of the titles that are on the UFO-Aliens section right here as I type? A cursory glance and anyone investigating the typical ufo nut stereotype wll be vindicated.

Again, this thread is nothing more than the ignorant leading the blind (or the other way around). Either way, this is but another small nail in the coffin of Ufology.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm doing deeper research into this series of rocket-spiral videos, and this thread puzzles me -- I can't find the date/time of the original videos. Many links are dead. Does anybody have any idea how to track them back?

The video looks like what we've come to expect from the KapYar to sary shagan 'Topol' warhead tests, BUT there's no such launch on record as occurring at or shortly before THIS date. Could the video have been a year or two old when first posted?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join